immigrants

The immigrants dont bother me but I'm horrified at the thought this country has to have food banks to feed those in our society that don't have enough to eat. Begging for food had been almost wiped out and the gap between the poor and rich now seems wider than ever. We even collect clothing in church for the poor of our parish and it hurts me that people are struggling to have enough money to buy clothes.

BigJimLittleJim said:
dazdon said:
All the best to your Daughter Jim hope everything is all well and she makes a speedy recovery.

<Xmas is coming and us lads need as many ladies fit and able to man the pumps for us on the festive day> ;-)

Thanks Daz,

she is a planner for Asda, and if she's not back at work soon, they might run short of Dried Fruit and Nuts over Xmas, and we can't have that!!!!!!

There's nowt worse in the whole world than your child in pain, and I've had kidney stones and the pain is truly awful, thank goodness for the morphine :)

I really hope your little one gets better VERY, VERY SOON.

If it wasn't for immigrants, me and my extended family probably wouldn't exist, with us being Irish and having Jamaican and Greek Cypriot cousins.

Romanians and Bulgarians have lived and worked here for years, just go on any building site around London, got talking to a Bulgarian lad on a site at Gatwick, he was working as a sparky's mate doing a 10 hour shift whilst studying to become a Doctor and had a 100 mile commute to and from work everyday, I'm sure there aren't many young British lads who would be prepared to do that.

raghunter57 said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
dazdon said:
All the best to your Daughter Jim hope everything is all well and she makes a speedy recovery.

<Xmas is coming and us lads need as many ladies fit and able to man the pumps for us on the festive day> ;-)

Thanks Daz,

she is a planner for Asda, and if she's not back at work soon, they might run short of Dried Fruit and Nuts over Xmas, and we can't have that!!!!!!

There's nowt worse in the whole world than your child in pain, and I've had kidney stones and the pain is truly awful, thank goodness for the morphine :)

thanks mate, just been to get her some flavoured water, apparently she can actually drink something now, as before she was on intravenous drip only, nil by mouth. Waiting for her Mum to get back from work and we're off early to give her a wash as she doesn't want the nurses doing it - she's 25, but still our little girl :)

BigJimLittleJim said:
thanks mate, just been to get her some flavoured water, apparently she can actually drink something now, as before she was on intravenous drip only, nil by mouth. Waiting for her Mum to get back from work and we're off early to give her a wash as she doesn't want the nurses doing it - she's 25, but still our little girl :)

Take a book or somat because she's going to want her hair done and nails filed etc.......a 5 minute quick scrub wont cut the mustard.

You make "A wash" sound so simple...we are naive us blokes :-)

BigJimLittleJim said:
raghunter57 said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
Thanks Daz,

Good luck pal and best wishes.
Oh and YES she will always be your little girl.

Blue Mist said:
chabal said:
Blue Mist said:
Bearing in mind that todays news headlines are about a Methodist (white-English home grown) minister who swindled (allegedly) £75,000 from a charity before ruining the Co-Op bank, we have nothing to fear from the Romanians, whether they are gypsys or not.
Perhaps we should be more concerned about the rich bastards in high up positions blatantly stealing money and getting away with it. And before you say it I don't hug trees, knit lentils or look like John Lennon (before he was shot)

If only the Romanian immigrants could aspire to the same high standards of integrity as displayed by the banks, tabloid press and G4S

Don't even start me on G4S. They monumentally f*ck up the Olympic security and are then found to be defrauding the government for millions and yet they still have a contract with them ! (Oh and no one will go to prison)

If they were capable of organising a piss up in a brewery I would start to believe they were capable of organising a fraud of this scale.

As it is, their incompetence is their best defence.

moomba said:
Blue Mist said:
chabal said:
If only the Romanian immigrants could aspire to the same high standards of integrity as displayed by the banks, tabloid press and G4S

Don't even start me on G4S. They monumentally f*ck up the Olympic security and are then found to be defrauding the government for millions and yet they still have a contract with them ! (Oh and no one will go to prison)

If they were capable of organising a piss up in a brewery I would start to believe they were capable of organising a fraud of this scale.

As it is, their incompetence is their best defence.

Even if it is incompetence rather than fraud, how do they still hold the contract ?
Party funding perhaps.
Going back to the OP. I can't get to wound up about possible Romanies (sp) who will possible steal from me when large companies are doing that with impunity.
This bloke who was head of the Co-Op allegedly fiddled his expenses, (75 effin' thousand) why is it allegedly? why wasn't it investigated? I'd be nicked if I took a quid from the tea fund.
Using the fear factor of Bulgarians and Rumanians to cover up rich bastards stealing from us is pretty poor.

BWTAC said:
If it wasn't for immigrants, me and my extended family probably wouldn't exist, with us being Irish and having Jamaican and Greek Cypriot cousins.

Romanians and Bulgarians have lived and worked here for years, just go on any building site around London, got talking to a Bulgarian lad on a site at Gatwick, he was working as a sparky's mate doing a 10 hour shift whilst studying to become a Doctor and had a 100 mile commute to and from work everyday, I'm sure there aren't many young British lads who would be prepared to do that.

HaHa, 100 miles a day commute ?

anybody with half a brain would buy an old van and kip in that, I know I wouldve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.