impressed with Spurs turnout today

EssexYid said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Yep, really impressed I can tell you. No really, you're great and I wish I supported Spurs. Then I could spend all my time on City's message boards posting pictures of an imaginary stadium and saying how big we are in the hope that somehow this will win me a lot of admirers. What a sad twat you are.

Don't flatter yourself mate, I go onto lot's of other clubs boards including the likes of Rawk, redissue and redcafe, fortunately they are not nearly as bitter and twisted about all things Spurs as many of the City fans appear to be.

34 YEARS I can feel your pain mate.

Lol !
fucking funny this thread.

Sky Blue said:
EssexYid said:
Don't flatter yourself mate, I go onto lot's of other clubs boards including the likes of Rawk, redissue and redcafe, fortunately they are not nearly as bitter and twisted about all things Spurs as many of the City fans are, but then as your team regularly get humped by my Spurs 11 wins out of the last 12 games for Spurs now v Manchester City.

34 YEARS I can feel your pain mate. LOL

You last won the League in 61....push and run then unlike the shite you 'play' now. You are big in Enfield, an after thought up here.

Push and run was in our 1951 team as it happens, Oh and Spurs have WON 14 (FOURTEEN) trophies since 1961, how many trophies have Manchester City won in that time span ???

Just as your other drivel was well wide of the mark, Spurs play excellent football try watching them rather than listening to a bitter Brad Friedel, Luka Modric, Tom Huddlestone, Aaron Lennon, Noco Kranjcar, David Bentley etc all just love hoofing the ball up to Crouch don't they ffs.

Are some of you City fans for real? Everton have sold out every away game this year and have done for many years. Everton away support is up there with the best in Europe. I don't suppose you remember Everton taking near 10,000 to Benfica earlier in the season. Alsoout numbering the most supported club in the world in Man Utd at Wembley aswell as Chelsea at Wembley. I noticed one of you said we don't fill Goodison well we average near 37,000 in a stadium with 50% obstructed views with 4,000 seats with only 1 third visitability. Also our average would be higher if teams like yourself and Spurs actually took your allocation. None of you will ever have better away support than Everton.

EssexYid said:
Sky Blue said:
You last won the League in 61....push and run then unlike the shite you 'play' now. You are big in Enfield, an after thought up here.

Push and run was in our 1951 team as it happens, Oh and Spurs have WON 14 (FOURTEEN) trophies since 1961, how many trophies have Manchester City won in that time span ???

Just well as your other drivel is well wide of the mark, Spurs play excellent football try watching them rather than listening to a bitter Brad Friedel, Luka Modric, Tom Huddlestone, Aaron Lennon, Noco Krancjar, David Bentley etc all just love hoofing the ball up to Crouch don't they ffs.

Touched a nerve have I....seen you a fair few times and while I am not denying you have some top players you do tend to launch it to Crouch and feed off the scraps even more so now Lennon is out of the side.. I feel your pain as we did the same thing with Quinn! Bill Nic must be turning in his grave.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Are some of you City fans for real? Everton have sold out every away game this year and have done for many years. Everton away support is up there with the best in Europe. I don't suppose you remember Everton taking near 10,000 to Benfica earlier in the season. Alsoout numbering the most supported club in the world in Man Utd at Wembley aswell as Chelsea at Wembley. I noticed one of you said we don't fill Goodison well we average near 37,000 in a stadium with 50% obstructed views with 4,000 seats with only 1 third visitability. Also our average would be higher if teams like yourself and Spurs actually took your allocation. None of you will ever have better away support than Everton.

We pay for your away support by paying taxes and NI contributions, so you bone-idle sods have a lot to thank us for you scouse twat.

PS, hello that is my first post on here.

BlueBoy2010 said:

Massive LOL !....

I can remeber going to Oxford in 98 when we almost bottom of the 1st divison and we must have taken about 3,500, mainly because it cost about £12 or something and the criteria for buying tickets was more relaxed. These days with the combination of loyalty point criteria, shit kick off times, huge price hikes and the fact that half the games are on TV our travelling support is basically being invited to stay away.

I think the appetite for it remains but people have to pick and choose - it's hard to justify shelling out the best part of hundred notes to watch a game that's on TV for nothing.

BrianW said:
Be interested to know the average wage/income of Spurs fans v City fans as I suspect they are generally better off and so more able to pay the stupid prices for football tickets and train travel/petrol that we have to live with these days.

As for Everton I well remember back in the 80s, when they were doing badly (but still in the top league) their crowds were often about 18,000. It'd be interesting to see how 'great' their support would be after 34 years of zero success and several seasons in lower leagues.

People go on about City crowds but they have always been variable, and when I think how poor the team has been over the last X years, and how many disappointments we've had along the way it's actually amazing how many still go.

Last summer there was an article - on the same day - I'm about 3 or 4 papers that had a league table of the average wage of teams fans (I filled out an email questionairre I receied from somewhere like footyfans.net or summet [no bank details were asked for, haha])!

20th were Burnley fans on about £13,000/yr average
19th were Hull fans on about £13,500/yr ave
18th were City fans on about £14,000/yr ave!!

United were top on £60+k per year average, with many London clubs following nitntar behind!

unsworthblue said:
warpig said:
must be honest, i dont like that ground essex. pitch looks too far away from the stands (like coms) and the 'kop' stand . just doesnt do it for me im afraid.
that looks like one very impressive football stadium,looks very German.As much as i dislike the yiddo's they are a stylish club (said through gritted teeth)

looks like arsenal can afford the X5 but spurs can only afford the X3 to me.

BlueBoy2010 said:

where i dont mind spurs i hate your shite club. That ^^^^^^^^ is so funnny. Do you not get homework during half
term anymore ?

Thats how much i was laughing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.