impressed with Spurs turnout today

vincent said:
EssexYid said:
4800 is a good turn out. Shame you struggle to sell 36k at home. As mentioned earlier, tickets still for sale on the Spuds OS.

Are you a being a WUM or are you just genuinely thick, I have already explained to you that those games were SOLD OUT weeks ago but come back to general sale as soon as our ticket exchange scheme kicks in.

As I suggested before try phoning our ticket office and you will hear for yourself, but you wont will you because it will prove you to be wrong wont it and you know that already don't you.

08448440102 try it trappy and come back and tell me those games are not sold out.

Don't talk fucking shite, why would some games say sold out and some not. FFS why do Spurs think they are Real fucking Madrid and Barca put togther.

PS - tickets still available for the game at COMS, you get apx 2800.[/quote]

You have a lot to say for yourself don't you vincent, but try phoning up the number I gave above the voice will QUITE CLEARLY STATE THAT THOSE GAMES ARE SOLD OUT
Try reading the link below, then engage your brain and admit that you are talking absolute rubbish.

See Link below ....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/ticketexchangeschemeupandrunning051006.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ar ... 51006.html</a>

EssexYid said:
vincent said:
Are you a being a WUM or are you just genuinely thick, I have already explained to you that those games were SOLD OUT weeks ago but come back to general sale as soon as our ticket exchange scheme kicks in.

As I suggested before try phoning our ticket office and you will hear for yourself, but you wont will you because it will prove you to be wrong wont it and you know that already don't you.

08448440102 try it trappy and come back and tell me those games are not sold out.

Don't talk fucking shite, why would some games say sold out and some not. FFS why do Spurs think they are Real fucking Madrid and Barca put togther.

PS - tickets still available for the game at COMS, you get apx 2800.

You have a lot to say for yourself don't you vincent, but try phoning up the number I gave above the voice will QUITE CLEARLY STATE THAT THOSE GAMES ARE SOLD OUT
Try reading the link below, then engage your brain and admit that you are talking absolute rubbish.

See Link below ....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/ticketexchangeschemeupandrunning051006.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ar ... 51006.html</a>[/quote]

city had got something like that befor

EssexYid said:
vincent said:

See Link below ....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/ticketexchangeschemeupandrunning051006.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ar ... 51006.html</a>[/quote]
Does that VOICE say you're winning the league this year? You're half way between a good team and Pompey. See you when Harry fucks you over.

EssexYid said:
vincent said:

See Link below ....

On that link it quite cleary states, Everton at home 28th feb 'tickets for sale' - simples or are you thick or something. Some of the other games are sold out.

i fucking hate spurs fans, always seem to be copying united fans, they sing the same songs as them and everything. Wankers the lot of them, they all like to think they are some massive club when really they aren't

I have a real dislike for Spurs (no slant on you Essex yid) I think its due to the amount of times they dick us.
But you can't knock the level of support they receive, to be honest I dont give a shit whos the "bigger club" it means fuck all, look at Leeds, Forest and Shef wed's, what means somthing is supporting your chosen club be it your dads team, local team or just the one you decided to follow through thick and thin. It's looking like it could be a good few years for City fans and like people have said already we need to be enjoying the fight for 4th because the norm is the fight for 17th.

mcfcjosh said:
i fucking hate spurs fans, always seem to be copying united fans, they sing the same songs as them and everything. Wankers the lot of them, they all like to think they are some massive club when really they aren't

Sorry mate but you are wrong on that, I think you will find that is Manchester United that are copying Tottenham, Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur has been a Spurs song since the early 1960's, Glory Glory Man United is their copy of it, they are now trying to start slow songs like the "when the Spurs go marching in song" that Spurs fans sing.

EssexYid said:
mcfcjosh said:

Sorry mate but you are wrong on that, I think you will find that is Manchester United that are copying Tottenham, Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur has been a Spurs song since the early 1960's, Glory Glory Man United is their copy of it, they are now trying to start slow songs like the "when the Spurs go marching in song" that Spurs fans sing.
On this occassion the bastard happens to be right. United nicked a shite song - which is what they do.

Halfpenny said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
apart from the rags, liverpool and blackburn, every away game this season hasn't sold out. Spurs and Everton sell out every away game weeks in advance.
Not true. I know Wigan and Bolton definitely did, and Chelsea has.

and wolves, scunthorpe, villa, everton did until they gave us an extra allocation a week before the game. Hull sold out, portsmouth looked pritty much sold out. apart from birmingham , crystal palace and boro in the cup we've pritty much virtually sold out every away game. IP has an agenda against city fans for some reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.