In match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
zangatangring said:
rickmcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
Good move by Mancini. Putting Barry on for Johnson means Yaya can play in the attacking midfield role that he was so dangerous in last season. We need this right now.

^^^^^I will make my point again as it seems to have been missed by everyone^^^^^

To be honest, he should've played that way from the start.
To be honest, with Barry's legs you have to try to rest him. Didn't work out though.

Aguero won't come on unless we need him at the 70 minute mark. I really think we want to hold him so he's full fitness for Sunday.

To be fair it wouldn't be city if there wasn't horrible drama involved.

Put Aguero on for the last 30 minutes and we'll tear them apart.

blueyes said:
I know everyone hate Tevez now, but Dezko is out of his depth. Mancini is half the problem with Tevez, he is a fucking useless communicator, so personally I don't blame Tevez. Look at what Mancini did with Ballers. I'm not a Mancini out guy, but a better coach than him would be taking us further than this.....

Take a look at the premier league table then have a word with yourself.

taconinja said:
Blue Haze said:
Man, AJ is going to be pissed. Hope he understands it was just tactical, bringing on Barry and inverting Silva suggests it wasn't because of poor play from Johnson.
It's not though. It was poor play from Yaya. Push him forward and he's worlds better. To do that though you have to make a choice between Silva and Johnson.

Good point.

blueyes said:
I know everyone hate Tevez now, but Dezko is out of his depth. Mancini is half the problem with Tevez, he is a fucking useless communicator, so personally I don't blame Tevez. Look at what Mancini did with Ballers. I'm not a Mancini out guy, but a better coach than him would be taking us further than this.....

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

Abe L

andrewmswift said:
What is it that makes Kolarov so good in Europe and mediocre in the PL?
I must be missing something. His corners have been shit, his final ball (except the goal) has been shit. He's trying hard and getting in good positions but his passing is poor.

For the goal, maybe Hart could have done better to push it wide but it was hit with real pace. Really bad marking by Zabaleta though

Chippy_boy said:
taconinja said:
Blue Haze said:
Man, AJ is going to be pissed. Hope he understands it was just tactical, bringing on Barry and inverting Silva suggests it wasn't because of poor play from Johnson.
It's not though. It was poor play from Yaya. Push him forward and he's worlds better. To do that though you have to make a choice between Silva and Johnson.

A bit bizarre when you consider he bossed the dm role for Barca

He was benched for Busquets. But playing DM for Barcelona is not the same as playing DM for another team. They play different than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.