In match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graceyboy said:
If you are going to jump on Edin for a poor half, then give Silva a good slagging too. For his standards, he's been poor also

This. Silva has been pretty gash, and he doesn't have the excuse of being mobbed every time he gets the ball.

while many on here seem to think that the johnson sub was crazy and that dzeko is shit, i'd say it was a great tactical switch allowing us to shore up midfield which was not imposing itself enough allowing silva and nasri to pick passes off.

Dzeko is not having a decent game no but service has been shit and while his touch is not good today you don't go to a "bag of shit" overnight.

Keep Fucking Calm!!!

We all know Dzeko no matter his size isn't a lone striker by now, he does his best work with a strike partner, can't blame him at all.

Bringing Barry on was a great move. It means Yaya no longer has to play the holding role which he wasn't doing well today and he can go forward more.

Great finish to the half, not just the goal but our overall play. Can only see us winning now

rastus said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Wow... just when i thought our substitute decisions couldnt get any more brainless....

WHAT THE FUCK JOHNNO OFF FOR BARRY????

what a fucking joke... I had to quit watching for now. Maybe second half I can rejoin but doubtful

see ya

Im back.... my knee jerks are just that. But Dzeko needs to be taken off, he looks so off tonight

Tevez City said:
I miss Adebayor every time I see Dzeko lose the ball so easily.
Your opinion is irrelevant here; you also want Tevez to play in a city shirt again and refer to him as "hero"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.