In match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxblue76 said:
Yaya in his best position now, he is worse than dogshite in the holding role.

Not necessarily. There are two types of holding midfielder role. The destroyer and the deep lying play maker. Toure is excellent as the deep lying play maker, when we are in control of the midfield and they don't have any runners from midfield. See the Spurs game. In games where the opposition have runners and you need to track those runs, Yaya is useless.

Yaya is good going forward no doubt, but tha fact he refuses to get stuck in in his own half does my head in. not sure if he's a dead cert for the derby. whereas Kolarov is giving Mancini a good headache

kippaxblue76 said:
Yaya in his best position now, he is worse than dogshite in the holding role.
taconinja said:
Blue Haze said:
Man, AJ is going to be pissed. Hope he understands it was just tactical, bringing on Barry and inverting Silva suggests it wasn't because of poor play from Johnson.
It's not though. It was poor play from Yaya. Push him forward and he's worlds better. To do that though you have to make a choice between Silva and Johnson.

These. I was holding my breath as AJ came off. Glad he kept it together. I love AJ and hope he understands. I trust Mancini with these moves.

Change was a good move from Bobby, Johnson not at fault, we are not as far away from Dezko now shape and structure looks a lot better, with Silva and Nasri looking in field it will leave more space for the full backs, look at the goal, Bad for Adam but not his fault im sure Bobby will tell him that.

Dzeko's hold up play has been piss poor. Really should be able to shield it better considering the size of him.

Some right idiots on here.

Vinceyoungisablue,if u can't watch us in the CL fuck off...nothing but a gloryhunter.rest of us went through watching 2nd division shite and never gave up.

Johnno deserved to go off.looked like he'd lead in his boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.