In match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy_boy said:
Frozen Fire said:
Can only see us winning now

Oh god

You think differently? Villareal are gash, apart from the goal they've offered nothing going forwards and only City being poor for the first 30 mins gave them a chance.

The sub and the rocket Bobby will put under them at half time will see the job done.

David Platt agreed with my reasons for the sub as well...nice ;)

Every one of these matches is a stepping stone to becoming a class side that people admire.

We need to remember sometimes that it is a marathon, bins and rags did not do this overnight.

That is an absolutely fantastic show from Mancini. It wasn't working, he doesn't wait until half time like most managers he makes the right change early and it definitely changed the flow of the match. Some of the things you read on here make you worry about the intelligence of some of our fans. Just think about what you're saying before you say it.

Losblue said:
Have I logged on to the fucking wrong website.MOANING BASTARDS.

I think you've logged onto the wrong website if you came on expecting anything other than a surfeit of moaning bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.