In match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Silva and Edin have been gash.

This is a test of both their characters. Can they shrug off a nightmarish first half and win the game?

I really hope so, but Dzeko has been gash for a few games now hasn't he. Ever since we dropped him after his 4 goal fest, he's pretty much lost it.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
need a really good 2nd half and a big win to get some confidence at this level

Agreed. Kolarov has been excellent almost every game this season. Clichy has been immense but it seems the competition has given Aleks a kick up the arse he needed.

people forget that Villareal finished 4th in Spain. Champion league regulars. Ok not in the best of form going into tonight but they are no pushovers.
They were in Pot 2 remember.

We have the players to beat them though if they up thier game in the 2nd half but all this inc from commentators saying easy city win etc, there are no easy wins in the cl

Couldn't be bothered with you lot...
i'll go back to supporting the team some of you call yourselves city fans, i think not

yaya reminding us how good he is in the AM role, we've looked far more dangerous when he plays more advanced, those strong runs are going to create plenty of opportunities in the second half. Dzeko needs to up his game a bit and just hold it up better to bring the others into the game and silva isnt at his best but i think we'll push on this second half and get one or two goals, aguero to come on after 75mins i reckon

Thaksinssoldier said:
Some right idiots on here.

Vinceyoungisablue,if u can't watch us in the CL fuck off...nothing but a gloryhunter.rest of us went through watching 2nd division shite and never gave up.

Johnno deserved to go off.looked like he'd lead in his boots.

Thanks pal, but ill do how the fuck I please.

And is this your first time in matchday thread? If you dont like people freaking out every minute and knee jerk reactions WHILST THE GAME IS GOING ON why the fuck do you read this thread?

Agree that Dzeko clearly isn't a lone front man. Which is odd considering he has some great attributes to be a hold up guy. Plays a lot better with Kun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.