In match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaksinssoldier said:
Some right idiots on here.

Vinceyoungisablue,if u can't watch us in the CL fuck off...nothing but a gloryhunter.rest of us went through watching 2nd division shite and never gave up.

Johnno deserved to go off.looked like he'd lead in his boots.
i agree if people think dzeko is shit, they havent been watching city long at all.

super_city_si said:
andrewmswift said:
What is it that makes Kolarov so good in Europe and mediocre in the PL?
I must be missing something. His corners have been shit, his final ball (except the goal) has been shit. He's trying hard and getting in good positions but his passing is poor.
Did you miss his shit free kick as well.....

Great, Yaya in attacking usually means a 20 or 20 yard run followed by a wild shot 40 rows up or going too far to the touchline to bring it back. Yeah, he has scored some big goals, but it will never fly in Europe. Mancini out of his depth once again, in a panic he brings on Barry instead of preparing his players to do the job on the pitch and picking a better starting 11. How can you get it so wrong you have to make a change 39min in? He doesn't know his squad, he doesn't communicate and sure as fuck doesn't know tactics, training methods or how to run a locker room. The team, the squad, and the supporters deserve better. The players have found him out, it's only a matter of time until the support erodes around him as everyone else realizes he is just another player/turned manager with ego instead of vision.

bookiesgirl said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Some right idiots on here.

Vinceyoungisablue,if u can't watch us in the CL fuck off...nothing but a gloryhunter.rest of us went through watching 2nd division shite and never gave up.

Johnno deserved to go off.looked like he'd lead in his boots.
i agree if people think dzeko is shit, they havent been watching city long at all.

He scored 4 against spurs, he's still shit.

ayia napa blues said:
Really think well smash them now come on city
U can't play like gods every half

Look so much stronger now 3 - 1

I agree. We had plenty of space and chances in the first half. A sharp City would have had at least 2.

Mancini will make an adjustment and we'll be more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.