In your opinion, what is the problem with Robinho?

He's a little bit lightweight for the PL & doesn't possess the pace to get away from defenders. He tries to make up for it sometimes by trying to be too clever rather than keeping possession of the ball with a simple pass, then loses confidence/interest when it doesn't work.

A goal will improve him a lot imo.

He's the type of player that needs a platform to play on, as we can't keep possession effectively that means for him to play like we know he can we need to build the team around him, I'm not advocating that, but imo that's why he's been poor away from home and this season.

Never seen any form of arrogance with Robinho, so the "better than he thinks he his line" makes no sense what so ever, imo.

I never realised so many people were so close to the players at our club and knew them so well, his head is elsewhere?

Yep, sure... if the club thought he was that bad he'd have been allowed to go to Barca when they publically tapped him up.

I agree with the points above re playing for Hughes - he knew what type of player he was but played a formation that meant he had to do a job that is he either isn't capable of or just doesn't want to do.

If we can fit him in to a role where he doesn't need to track back (e.g. a free role behind the front two) then maybe we would see him realise the potential.

Also agree with the points about him losing his buddies. Whilst you can say that doesn't matter if you're not happy at 'home' then it can spill over into your work life and visa versa.

I hope Mancini can find a role for him but will accept his decision as it's his team/squad now.

Neville Kneville said:
He's a little bit lightweight for the PL & doesn't possess the pace to get away from defenders. He tries to make up for it sometimes by trying to be too clever rather than keeping possession of the ball with a simple pass, then loses confidence/interest when it doesn't work.

hes heavyer than SWP , so size is irrelivant un less your talkin about his attitude which to be honest is so lightweight it gets smutherd by his OVER EGO.

colinbellsboots said:
Neville Kneville said:

hes heavyer than SWP , so size is irrelivant un less your talkin about his attitude which to be honest is so lightweight it gets smutherd by his OVER EGO.
truble his he goes over too bloody often

He is a mercenary, 160k a week and he wants to be loved!!!! I was at everton, he ran onto the pitch and he ran off the pitch nothing in between. I like my city players to have come from the Mike Doyle school of commitment. Thats two words you wont see together in the same sentence very often
Robinho and commitment..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.