In your opinion, what is the problem with Robinho?

nimrod said:
I am incredibly massively hugely and passionatly upset that Rob is such an arsehole, I desperatly wanted him to become a legend at City but its all ending in tears.

And that my friends sums it up perfectly.
Nobody wanted him to turn out like this but he just did.
We wanted the best in the world, we would have embraced him, but he doesn't want us...... fuck off then!

Lack of effort, he has the talent, but he's one of those who don't want to work for it at all and expect the best all the time. He could be one of the best players in the world, but for his lack of effort and willingness to show a bit of grit in a match. He's also a bit scared at times to get involved for the ball and you need that in the physical style of the Prem, not flair of La Liga.

Playing in a country where the majority of people involved in football are outdated fuckwits where we idol Robbie Savage and Joey Barton and hate Robinho and other players that make this game beautiful.

I just think it's because we don't keep possession away from home to be honest. I don't think there ever has been a big problem with Robinho. We haven't allowed him adequate time to recover from injury before off-loading him. I keep hearing about his body language, but all i see is a man who smiles a lot and a man has a better than average work-rate. He also has a lot of talent but the media and even City fans would rather talk about his Brazilian attitude and the fact he doesn't want to be here, rather than talk about the fact that as an attacking unit, away from home against any decent side, we normally look shite. Bellamy and Tevez's work-rate sure fools a lot of people. I didn't realise people could be so gullible and blind to the major flaw which makes us look so poor - we don't keep possession at all. Collectively, we're shite on the ball. It prevents our attackers from being anywhere near the opponents area. Why the hell do you think we plow it forward to Adebayor? Because we're not good enough to play through a team with the ball on the ground. We can get rid of Robbie if we like and replace him with Aguero. The problem will still exist. If it wasn't for Tevez's and Bellamy's work-rate, this problem would be much easier to spot.

Personally i think it's 'cause he's not the main man anymore. Last season he got the majority if not all of the attention from the fans/media and was easily our best player.
Now his mates have been shipped out and we've got in better players (better than him) he doesn't like it. Plus he's being out-shone by Bellamy. He came to the club thinking he was gonna be the big superstar that the team was built around and he'd be the centre of all our future success and, it hasn't worked out that way.

Wish people would stop playing the blame game. It's no-ones fault but his own.
Just face facts that he never wanted to be here. Even less so when Jo and Elano disappeared. Hopefully now people can see him for what he is. Let him go, we can put all this bickering behind us and move on...

for the money he's on i couldnt give a shit if he feels lonely, as soon as you pull that shirt on you have got millions of blues worldwide behind you...that should be motivation enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.