In your opinion, what is the problem with Robinho?

After all the name calling and believe me I have called him ......

But realistically he came at the very start of last season, no warning, no time to think.
Then there's the Manchester weather, the winters, Mark Hughes tactics, Prem hard tacklers (Wigan, Bolton, Stoke, etc).
He wants sunshine and I also agree he's not quite as good as he thinks he is at this level.
There is no doubt he is talented, but his heart probably isn't in City anymore (if it ever was).
I do wish he would try more but he looks fed up, so we should just let him go.

The lazy little fucker, lol.....

this guy just needs educating.he needs to be put in a room with corrigan, buzzer,franny,king col,mike doyle, dave watson gerry gow,geo,dikov,andy morrison and all the other guys who have sweated blood for this team.he just hasnt got a clue about city and the fans....do we need him? probably not.maybe a few years ago but not when there are top players out there with a better attitude and commitment.
there is no doubt he has quality but he needs to show us every time he plays not just when he feels up for it............sorry robbie we are a big club now we dont need half of your skills we need all of them.time to move on.

The problem with Robinho is that he cost us an obscene amount of money and he is failing to live upto his price tag. Because he is not playing well he has become an easy target and is being attacked from all angles of the media on a daily basis and he does not seem to be able to break out of the vicious circle that he is trapped in. If Wayne Rooney or Ronaldo were in his position they'd grit their teeth, put 2 fingers up to the hate campaigners and do their talking on the pitch but Robinho doesn't seem to have the strength of character to do that and I'm beginning to think that he won't recover his form at City and will unfortunately move on. It's a shame and I hope it doesn't happen cos I think he's a tremendous player but the piss takers and jealous rags in the media may end up driving him out.

Im a big fan i think things have not changed much from last year its just he has come back from injury and sees tevez and bellamy outshining him in the side this was clear to see when tevez scored against blackburn he ran over with no smile on his face.
Give the lad time he should not have come on against everton they were always going to kick him to death he is scared of getting injured again and staying on the sideline with it being a world cup year,I think if he starts tomorrow and has a good game the confidence will come back and may get a start against the scum.
But saying that if he wants to go back to santos let him go but on loan no way im not to sure how the wages are worked out on a loan deal but im sure we pay a % of his wage but come the end of the season they could not afford him so he would be back so if this is the case he should be made to stay and earn his place in the side because he is one of only 2 players(tevez) we have which are in my opinion world class players and we should be building are team around them.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.