Inbred towns

doots said:
Boots_ said:
Nelson and Barrow.
Barrow indeed,maybe something to do with the submarines in the area,perhaps a radiation leak, but the folk up there have been affected in one way or another.
Got nicked once by the M.O.D for filming the launch of a new sub in Barrow. Was working on a roof nearby. All footage was forcefully deleted even though the local paper was their clicking away and the local dibble all looked like Klopeks.

Sandbach,a UK version of the Amish community.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:05 am --<br /><br />
mancitygaz said:
doots said:
Boots_ said:
Nelson and Barrow.
Barrow indeed,maybe something to do with the submarines in the area,perhaps a radiation leak, but the folk up there have been affected in one way or another.
Got nicked once by the M.O.D for filming the launch of a new sub in Barrow. Was working on a roof nearby. All footage was forcefully deleted even though the local paper was their clicking away and the local dibble all looked like Klopeks.
ha,what's a klopek?not heard that one,is it like a Congleton mumford?

Wisbech...end of thread.

Had the misfortune of living there for a while. Their local map in the town square square stated 'there be beasties ere' and 'do not pass yonder' Cousin, dads, sisters and every fucker all related. Scary place.

It still haunts me.

urmston said:
Kendal.

A dreadful place.

It's half inbred locals, a quarter OAPS and a quarter council staff from afar wondering how they ever ended up in such a hell hole.

The scenery is nice though.

Stayed in the lakes with the missus, i said i wanted to visit the place. She warned me it was shit, i shouls have listened, it was terrible.
Also it was exactly as you explain it to be.

Going up around Rawtenstall, thats getting a bit "local shop for local people" ain't it.

Thenumber1blue said:
Newark in Nottinghamshire,jesus this place is fucked up,Notts blue will probably know it,They seem to have their own fucking language,which is half copied from gypsies.

Yep the gypsys do have a camp site in newark now a few polish have sneaked into newark,but on a whole newark aint that bad..try blackpool,grantham...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.