Inbred towns

Has to be Nelson, looking through the thread i see that it already has a couple of mentions.
Over ten years ago now i had the misfortune of living there for about 6 months, anyway had been there a couple of days and went into the newsagent for the Sunday papers and noticed polaroid type pictures of scantilly clad females on the wall, the guy behind the counter spots me looking and promptly tells me that all these lovelys are available for a price, now these were not attractive ladies - you would'nt know whether to fuck em or fight em.
I quickly handed over my money for the papers to the four fingered newsagent and never went back

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bolton and all that over that way.

For what reason?

The town is the biggest town for population in the country with all sorts of nationalities living there... Many Blues I know who have originally lived in Manchester have moved to areas of Bolton.

Have a mooch down to Salford Precinct... LMAO!

Pezzer2 said:
Working away most of the time and have come across many odd places.

Newport South Wales
Chard near Axminster
Stafford
Stoke

Have a City fan mate who moved from Sale to Chard in the 80's - still down there (now lives near Honiton).
He said when he first went down there and in pubs, chatting women up, he was told in no uncertain terms that the locals had first dibs on the girls (the girls appeared to have no say over who they chose to date!)
Having been down a few times, it was very much a town full of inbreds..... (and manu fans)

Stevie B said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bolton and all that over that way.

For what reason?

The town is the biggest town for population in the country with all sorts of nationalities living there... Many Blues I know who have originally lived in Manchester have moved to areas of Bolton.

Have a mooch down to Salford Precinct... LMAO!

I can see you are from Bury which is obviously inbred... but I'm not sure what your affinity is with Bolton. My reasons are that I worked there as a young man and found it to be full of people with a small town mentality who all knew each other and wanted to fight on a Saturday night. Their attitude towards multi-culturalism made Jim Davidson look liberal, in fact Paki-bashing was a weekend activity, and they ingested bucketloads of heroin. And Salford is a City not a town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.