Inbred towns

All within a stonesthrow of each other

Vulcan (you never see anyone on the streets, there. They're all inside, ####ing their sisters/mums/aunties)
Earlestown
Burtonwood

All within a stonesthrow of each other

Vulcan (you never see anyone on the streets, there. They're all inside, ####ing their sisters/mums/aunties)
Earlestown
Burtonwood

Hahaha i live just off vista road (nlw) mate and i concur... plus my mrs is from burtywood too although shes far from inbred pmsl.;)

Haha!

It's nearly four years since I created this thread and I've been back to Hereford a few times since, although in a very different capacity.

It's a pretty good night out as it happens, but having got to know one or two of the more enlightened locals, the concerns I vocalised back in 2012 were not without some considerable substance, especially in the villages around the town!

Fred West was from a place called Much Marcle, which is not an untypical Herefordshire village.

Hahaha i live just off vista road (nlw) mate and i concur... plus my mrs is from burtywood too although shes far from inbred pmsl.;)

The sad thing is, the people of Vulcan think that Deliverance is a documentary, not a fictional film.
I wouldn't go in the Vulcan Inn if you paid me. I've never seen anybody leaving, when I've driven past. The Slaughtered Lamb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.