Inception

Saw it for the second time last night and I must say, it was much much better the second time round. Recommend that if you liked it, watch it again.

The ending is filmed in such a way that you will never know the actual reality until the sequel comes out. Speculate as you wish but, there were some teasers at the end to suggest that it was yet another dream but, these could have just been placed as a decoy to create this type of conversation.

Can't wait for the next one. What a cliff hanger!!!

TheLegendOfBerti said:
I believe he came back to reality, but that's the only way it makes any logical sense to me.

that's the fun of it tho, making up your own mind. I came out of it believing, no way had he made it back to reality, it was all far too close to the perfect image in his head. isn't it insane, we do create incredibly complicated stuff like this in our own heads every night, just to make sense out of our lives. I'd kind of prefer it if that's what the director's 'message' was.

anyway it's more fun to be able to make up your own mind, than to have some moron on the internet say 'ahh but he didn't have his wedding ring on the right finger so he MUST be in level 7'. honestly I wish these kids would fuck off back to warcraft, I like ambiguous endings, I know it takes a lot of effort for the film-makers to create something genuinelly ambiguous, and it's nice that they think we can make our own minds up, we don't need everything explaining to us to really get something out of the film.

the sequels to the matrix completely ruined the 'magic'. and don't get me started on the director's stupid explanation for donnie darko (mine was a million times better).

watched it when it first came out..... Has to be one of the most boring movies ive ever seen... Thought i was dying at 1 point.

bluesoup said:
Saw it for the second time last night and I must say, it was much much better the second time round. Recommend that if you liked it, watch it again.

The ending is filmed in such a way that you will never know the actual reality until the sequel comes out. Speculate as you wish but, there were some teasers at the end to suggest that it was yet another dream but, these could have just been placed as a decoy to create this type of conversation.

A sequel would just spoil it imo.

My friend fell asleep during the movie, he said it brought it to a whole new level.

The Doc said:
bluesoup said:

A sequel would just spoil it imo.

My friend fell asleep during the movie, he said it brought it to a whole new level.

hah. I can vouch that this definitely works with Strange Days.

Chick Counterfly said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
I believe he came back to reality, but that's the only way it makes any logical sense to me.

that's the fun of it tho, making up your own mind. I came out of it believing, no way had he made it back to reality, it was all far too close to the perfect image in his head. isn't it insane, we do create incredibly complicated stuff like this in our own heads every night, just to make sense out of our lives. I'd kind of prefer it if that's what the director's 'message' was.

anyway it's more fun to be able to make up your own mind, than to have some moron on the internet say 'ahh but he didn't have his wedding ring on the right finger so he MUST be in level 7'. honestly I wish these kids would fuck off back to warcraft, I like ambiguous endings, I know it takes a lot of effort for the film-makers to create something genuinelly ambiguous, and it's nice that they think we can make our own minds up, we don't need everything explaining to us to really get something out of the film.

the sequels to the matrix completely ruined the 'magic'. and don't get me started on the director's stupid explanation for donnie darko (mine was a million times better).

cool, I got a completely different ending out of it lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.