Inception

The Doc said:
some crazy interpretation
<a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/aWnQWg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/aWnQWg</a>

ellen page is cute.

good read that
i don't agree with it though :)

Rushton121 said:
lionheart said:
I tried asking elsewhere but got no response. Do you think Leonardo DeCaprio was a real US marshall in Shutter Island or a mental patient? I wasn't too convinced by the apparent twist at the end but my wife disagrees. What do you guys think?
no he was a mental patient, he realised that at the end but pretended he still thought he was a marshall as "it's easier to die a hero than to live as a monster"
So why did his colleague call him Eddie right at the end (his US marshall name) or was that simply to confuse us all. If so, it may have worked.

watched it last night. lots of flaws to the story and tried to make it too complicated at times. but it did mess with my mind and i enjoyed it.

lionheart said:
Rushton121 said:
no he was a mental patient, he realised that at the end but pretended he still thought he was a marshall as "it's easier to die a hero than to live as a monster"
So why did his colleague call him Eddie right at the end (his US marshall name) or was that simply to confuse us all. If so, it may have worked.

he was just going along with him cause he thought he still thought he was a marshall

Loved inception saw it last night and may well go and see it again tonight! Do you think he had woken up at the end or was he lost in limbo! I think he woke up, but it makes a sequel possible I suppose either way.

bondsman said:
Loved inception saw it last night and may well go and see it again tonight! Do you think he had woken up at the end or was he lost in limbo! I think he woke up, but it makes a sequel possible I suppose either way.

i really hope they don't do a sequel, will just ruin it

Saw this over the weekend. Must say that it is the best film I have seen in some time. Reading the comments in the link, maybe some people are a bit too enthusiastic to psychoanalyse the rationale behind the film. Sure it may be an allegory or some other deep shit. However, as a film it is entertaining enough and is there really a need to disect it and look for hidden meanings?

To bring this back down to the usual BM level........if Ellen Page had Marion Cotilliards jubblies, then I wouldn't let her out of her room for a while!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.