Inception

It was a good film, but wouldn't give it more than a 7.

At primary school when you began writing creative stories they would always end with something like "...And they woke up to find it was only a dream.." Now as you get older you realise how shite that is, sort of an easy way out of explaining things..

Well to make a film which sort of bases on that isn't my sort of thing, but when your last movie (i think) is the same sort of idea it makes it shit - of course im talking about shutter island.

Sure many will disagree with me though.

I tried asking elsewhere but got no response. Do you think Leonardo DeCaprio was a real US marshall in Shutter Island or a mental patient? I wasn't too convinced by the apparent twist at the end but my wife disagrees. What do you guys think?

lionheart said:
I tried asking elsewhere but got no response. Do you think Leonardo DeCaprio was a real US marshall in Shutter Island or a mental patient? I wasn't too convinced by the apparent twist at the end but my wife disagrees. What do you guys think?

no he was a mental patient, he realised that at the end but pretended he still thought he was a marshall as "it's easier to die a hero than to live as a monster"

Matty said:
lionheart said:
He wasn't a real US Marshall, he is an actor.

Or is he a doctor?

A pilot?

... A lawyer?

..... A gangster?

some crazy interpretation
<a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/aWnQWg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/aWnQWg</a>

ellen page is cute.

It's hard to fault.

However it lacked that 'wow' factor during and after the film for me, which I got through The Dark Knight.

I just thought it had way too much hype. I settled down with my large Fanta thinking 'right, time to concentrate' and then 'I'm gonna get that buzzing feeling from this film, I know it'. And I left feeling underwhelmed.

More than anything, whoever thinks it's a really intelligent film or complicated has either jumped on the band waggon and convinced themselves that it is, or they're just not very bright.

It's good, and defo worth seeing at its cinematic best, but like Avatar I would not be bothered if I ever saw it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.