Inception

So good, gonna have to see it again. Heard a few people say it's confusing but I don't really think it's hard to follow, you just have to pay attention unlike a lot of films these days where you turn your brain off for two hours.

Just got back from watching this at the Printworks. Bought the tickets online and only realised when we got there they were for Sundays showing.... :/

Went in anyways (not the most observant bunch, thankfully) - amazing film and looking forward to seeing it tomorrow again with the proper tickets!

Went to see it last night, good movie and you do need to think about it which is good for a change. But did any of ye see Shutter Island? Big parallels for me! I could see the twist coming at the end...
Definitely worth seeing.

Just been to see it. Gripping film, even though it was 2+ hours. Felt it had a paradox type of ending. Loved it yet got frustrated with it at the same time. It's not hard to keep up. A smidegeon of intelligence will see you through. Caprio was excellent and a cameo role by Michael Caine was a nice touch too.

7/10 from me.

eden09 said:
citymad said:
Went to see it tonight. A confusing film at times but Di Caprio gave another great performance. Just make sure you concentrate especially early on or you'll miss the whole point at the end. Not really into guns and car chases so that got a bit much but overall a decent film. Preferred Dicaprio in the Departed and Mr. Ripley.

Mr Ripley???

You remember.... the "talented" one

I didnt like it at all, im not saying its a bad film, most people will love it, empire gave it 5 stars etc etc, just didnt do it for me.

Just got back from seeing this and thought it was great. Definately worth watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.