Inception

kiran111 said:
Brilliant film this, bit of a mind fuck at times but good all the same. Do tend to feel quite attracted to Ellen Paige in this also. :)
she looked fit in the grey suit.

not as nice as leo's wife in it though. stunning.

Great film, gets an 8/10 for me (not quite special enough to merit a 9)
I am a huge Leonardo Dicaprio fan, and despite another excellent display from him, Joseph Gordon-Levitt stole the show for me. He is developping into a very good actor indeed.

Saw it Monday night - deffo a 9/10 for me, really enjoyed it.

Weak point for me was the device/ technology which put them all to sleep at the same time - i'd have liked a bit more explanation on that - how did it work?? (didnt seem very realistic to me ;) - everything else i could go with, but when the camera showed that big flashing button i thought it looked a bit at odds with the hi-tech nature of the rest of the film.

(BTW, I know i'm being a bit ridiculous talking about realism in this film!)

chesterbells said:

Weak point for me was the device/ technology which put them all to sleep at the same time - i'd have liked a bit more explanation on that - how did it work?? (didnt seem very realistic to me ;) - everything else i could go with, but when the camera showed that big flashing button i thought it looked a bit at odds with the hi-tech nature of the rest of the film.

of course it wasn't realistic. it was a figment of his dream.

It was alright, for me it tried to be cleverer than it actually was though, good efects and all that but story wise i thought the ending was a bit of a damp squib, was expecting a mega earth shattering twist, it never happened!!!

chesterbells said:

I know what you mean but in this film I liked that they didn't feel the need to explain what/how they were doing it, I think it would have suffered from a convoluted explanation, although it would probably annoy me in a film that wasn't as good as this.

Saw it last night thought it was excellent. kept you interested all the way through. I have to disagree with some points about not explaining enough. If they did explain things it would have just bogged the film down, I thought it was all handled really well. Its defo worth another watch though just to tie up a few loose ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.