Incident with Liverpool fans

Think their top lad fredo got clubbed
He got chomped alright.
Someone came to his rescuse they think he's a right areo now.

The fat bastard was giving it large all game and got a bottle swung at him (probably not to be condoned in fairness) to their and his outrage, only for him to be launched out anyway.

The result on Sunday should not be Bourne, Ville fans must feel exactly the same after their game with the Dippers. Liverpool fans are nothing but Cads,Bury's are far superior.

The result on Sunday should not be Bourne, Ville fans must feel exactly the same after their game with the Dippers. Liverpool fans are nothing but Cads,Bury's are far superior.

Watched the fight from the taxi club window, the twats ran off to sound of our Snickers, cops turned up and Fudged the issue. Glad it didn't rain, I'd forgotten my Caramac. Bring on Istanbul, a real Turkish Delight.

You've obviously been chomp-ing at the bit to fudge these puns together but I think they're be-twix-t a success and a failure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.