Incident with Liverpool fans

Sorry don't think I've ever seen any stewards at City or any other ground wearing safety hats or goggles, seen police in riot gear that will replace the stewards if its kicking off , as for home fans above away fans, I will conceive wolves is another place (if we get put into the down tier of the side stand)and you get the dickheads hanging over goading you, but if City sell the top tier to the home fans,they block the first row or two off .
I'm in block 114 south stand level 1 right next to the away fans and our stewards do wear baseball caps that are reinforced with a metal lining and have safety specs

I'm in block 114 south stand level 1 right next to the away fans and our stewards do wear baseball caps that are reinforced with a metal lining and have safety specs
I sit on level 3 not near the away fans , so that's why I've probably not noticed it, but will take word on it mate .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.