Income from sales

We have the money alright.
I wonder do players think about Pep leaving next year, possible sanctions and no guarantee of playing time.
I'm thinking of players seeing how Nunes and Philipps fared.
You really have to be a great player to sign and play for us and I just don't see many that will challenge Rodri.
I doubt anyone wants to come to us and watch from the sidelines with Rodri playing almost every game
Nobody will challenge Rodri anyway , just need a player who is capable of giving him rest without our lvl dropping significantly.

Nobody will challenge Rodri anyway , just need a player who is capable of giving him rest without our lvl dropping significantly.
You aren't going to find better than what we already have, which is why there is zero links to anyone.

Therein lies the problem.
Who wants to spend their footballing career waiting for Rodri to get suspended or injured

Therein lies the problem.
Who wants to spend their footballing career waiting for Rodri to get suspended or injured

The ease of which we let Gundogan go is a killer. He covered Rodri (and Fernandinho) plenty of times and brilliantly too. All while being a fantastic '8' for the majority of the time.

And he went for free! Ffs

The ease of which we let Gundogan go is a killer. He covered Rodri (and Fernandinho) plenty of times and brilliantly too. All while being a fantastic '8' for the majority of the time.

And he went for free! Ffs
Do you honestly believe that City didn`t do enough to keep him ? If players want to leave theres fuck all we can do about it, irrespective of how much more money we offer him.
The lad wanted a new challenge, so I for one, although very disappointed to see him go, understood the reasons.
People claim we can`t find another Rodri ... the same is/was applicable to Gundo.

Do you honestly believe that City didn`t do enough to keep him ? If players want to leave theres fuck all we can do about it, irrespective of how much more money we offer him.
The lad wanted a new challenge, so I for one, although very disappointed to see him go, understood the reasons.
People claim we can`t find another Rodri ... the same is/was applicable to Gundo.

Didn't Gundo himself say that we didn't present a contract offer? Or if we did, it was late.

Didn't Gundo himself say that we didn't present a contract offer? Or if we did, it was late.
yeah by time restarted he given his word to barca but he put talks on hold with city to concentrate on the end of the season, agent was out with barca reps the next week. Shouldnt have go close to the last 6 months from our side.

Still dont think its a clear cut at it seems from both sides tbh, shit happens we move on.

80m in and 20 odd spent on savio, some more incomings due. What are we waiting for? I dont want to win the net spend trophy, someone else can win that! Lets get some Rodri cover in asap!
We need outgoings I believe - not for the cash, to free squad places currently
I'm always happy to be proved wrong btw

We need outgoings I believe - not for the cash, to free squad places currently
I'm always happy to be proved wrong btw
nope, squad and game time to go around are minimal. Bobb, McAtee, not even making the bench in a fully fit squad as it stands not even counting Phillips, Perrone & Cancelo.

nope, squad and game time to go around are minimal. Bobb, McAtee, not even making the bench in a fully fit squad as it stands not even counting Phillips, Perrone & Cancelo.
Sorry lad, I tend to rely on your responses when it comes to spaces, is that a "nope we don't need outgoings" or "nope I'm not going to be proved wrong"??
The usual graphic always helps :D
(I'm pretty thick today due to the overexposure to heat the last few days!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.