Income from sales

Is Rodri currently injured still? We are one injury away or another sending off away from not winning the league imo. We have no one who can play the holding role adequately in his absence as was proven last season when he was suspended. In the past Gundo could do it, Fern obvs could do it. Doesnt even need to be a superstar, even an oldie would do someone like Oriel Romeo would be sufficent, presently we have no one. Only hope is one of the young lads can step up, maybe Perrone or maybe O Reilly but i dont think pep sees them as a 6. I thought Kovacic could have done it for us last season but he proved he couldnt.

Sorry lad, I tend to rely on your responses when it comes to spaces, is that a "nope we don't need outgoings" or "nope I'm not going to be proved wrong"??
The usual graphic always helps :D
(I'm pretty thick today due to the overexposure to heat the last few days!!)
sorry bad wording. yeah we full .. I got us here as it stands today, everyone in the unregistered list has to be dealt with to buy in.

Screenshot 2024-08-02 161416.png

Premier League (9 subs) already looking overloaded for Bobb & McAtee when no one injured

sorry bad wording. yeah we full .. I got us here as it stands today, everyone in the unregistered list has to be dealt with to buy in or get lumbered with em.

View attachment 127197

Premier League (9 subs) already looking overloaded for Bobb & McAtee when no one injured

View attachment 127196
Thanks lad - that's the issue really as those on the unregistered list can't simply be shoved to the side.
People keep thinking we have spaces - and ideally we would - but until we actually shift Phillips and Cancelo we don't, even then when you look at the second graphic you're right about limited minutes.
For those begging for a Rodri clone - we'd probably need to move out Lewis/Kovacic or Nunes too
Just an opinion btw before anyone blows a fuse

I thought Kovacic could have done it for us last season but he proved he couldnt.
Don't think that is fair.

If you are just talking about the games Rodri missed, he didn't start against Villa, the Wolves game was just weird and Hwang should have been off and the Arsenal game was a very narrow last minute winner, again we weren't great on the day all round.

Kovacic is miles ahead of the likes of Romeu.

Don't think that is fair.

If you are just talking about the games Rodri missed, he didn't start against Villa, the Wolves game was just weird and Hwang should have been off and the Arsenal game was a very narrow last minute winner, again we weren't great on the day all round.

Kovacic is miles ahead of the likes of Romeu.
Kovacic is a brilliant player
But he can only cover for Rodri in a double pivot, in a recent interview he said he prefers the double pivot and doesn’t excel as a lone 6

sorry bad wording. yeah we full .. I got us here as it stands today, everyone in the unregistered list has to be dealt with to buy in.

View attachment 127197

Lewis and Bobb should be B List eligible, no? Born after January 2003 and spent the required time at the club (at least two years between ages 15 and 21). That would free up a spot for JWE at least.

Lewis and Bobb should be B List eligible, no? Born after January 2003 and spent the required time at the club (at least two years between ages 15 and 21). That would free up a spot for JWE at least.
Yeah, they could do. just easier for those on here. JWE was a complete non entity at the time. Doubt he'll be here but i can move him later if something happens.

View attachment 127197

Lewis is under 21 so will go on the B list.

yeah clarified above.

Yeah, they could do. just easier for those on here. (never used to write the B list out) so i'd constantly get asked why they were missed.
It's a pity we don't have another homegrown to take one of the 4 places. It's possible Bobb can be put on the B list as he turned 21 in July.

We also have 2 spare oversea places which is good to see.

Good work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.