Income from sales

It's a pity we don't have another homegrown to take one of the 4 places. It's possible Bobb can be put on the B list as he turned 21 in July.

We also have 2 spare oversea places which is good to see.

Good work
JWE could but doubt he's around.

Yeah, IF we shift the deadwood if not they'll be registered i reckon

Couto is a loan with fee coming in 2025. Seems like that's also going to be the deal for Cancelo if he goes to Barca. Probably not a bad thing given already going to be massive profit this window and the cash next summer can fund going after bigger targets.

Don't think that is fair.

If you are just talking about the games Rodri missed, he didn't start against Villa, the Wolves game was just weird and Hwang should have been off and the Arsenal game was a very narrow last minute winner, again we weren't great on the day all round.

Kovacic is miles ahead of the likes of Romeu.
I think kovacic as an all round player is better than Romeu or Jorginho/whoever but hes just not a dedicated 6 like those two are.

He didnt start the Villa game and in fairness to him he was just back from injury but if i recall correctly we played stones lewis and Alvarez in there. Not one of them a centre midfielder by trade while kova, nunes and even possibly Phillips sat on the bench which was daming of our recent midfield transfer business. I would have thought a half fit kova would be better but pep didnt trust him in a 6 there.

He was poor against Wolves and in the arsenal game he was lucky not to be sent off twice, he was a mess. To be clear i rate kovacic and think hes a quality rotational midfielder for us, just not in a single pivot 6 role. Its like asking Grealish to be a pacy attacking winger, it just isnt either of their games or strengths.

I standby a dedicated 6 as cover for Rodri is critical to our season. It doesnt look like we will get it though.

so whats the Couto fee? is this just a loan to Dortmund or they must buy him next summer?

Lewis is under 21 so will go on the B list.

It makes no real difference, it doesn't free up a space in the squad, as there are no other club trained over 21s to take that spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.