Independent Regulator Petition

And when you have finished with Gill, sort Parry out it is no wonder the gap between the lower and the top flight is at it`s biggest

Done.

I discovered over the weekend that FIFA has a Football Stakeholders Committee. There's some nobody called Bobby Barnes, former lower league footballer I believe, from the FA on it.

But one fairly important group of stakeholders don't seem to be represented? Go on, you'll never guess which group.

Fans

Well we’re already governed by organisations staffed by Dippers and Rags at the FA, PL, UEFA and FIFA.

At least if there is a government led review on independence in football there is the chance of change to make football governance more independent than it is now.

Public and government sentiment against United and Liverpool is at a low at the moment after the Super League farce.

If we’re ever going to get change and strip away some of their influence, now is the time to do it.
yeah, won't happen. All it will be is rag and dipper designed bollocks to permanently cripple us.

Signing your own death sentence.

How can David Gill be a board member of Manchester United, the FA, UEFA, FFP and FIFA?

Football needs to have independent governance, without conflicts of interest.

It's an issue that probably affects City more than any other club.

This could be our chance to actually do something about.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/584632

Bit misleading that mate, making it out to be something that’d get Gill voted out ... this is the petition Gary Neville has started and been calling out for ... and in fairness has some merits but it’s coming from his own self interest as a Salford owner that’s at the forefront and heart of it since he started the whole anti-ESL speeches. It was his owned club and his pocket that was going to get hurt had the top six left the pyramid that he’s trying to climb up ...

I just think should have given all details than just shared his petition in a City forum under a false heading ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.