Indian or Chinese

chinese but i also like indian.

chinese is just fucking right.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=236045&hilit=indian+chinese" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=236045&hilit=indian+chinese</a>

In England I would have to say Indian, because the Chinese is absolute crap, and bears no resemblance to Chinese food whatsoever. Here in Australia though -Chinese is king! Sensational food!

Woodsy58 said:
In England I would have to say Indian, because the Chinese is absolute crap, and bears no resemblance to Chinese food whatsoever. Here in Australia though -Chinese is king! Sensational food!

all the Chinese have closed down where I live (Brisbane) through lack of patronage, plenty of Indians though

Woodsy58 said:

Really i went to China and found that apart from the strange things the flavours are very much the same but certain dishes are more catered to Western tastes just like well Indian food
Go to India and then see if the food we eat outside resembles anything they eat there
Saying that though although most people call it Indian its actually more Bangladeshi anyhow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.