Indian or Chinese

Indian.

Bit of a panic moving away from City and a good Balti!!! so glad I found a good curry shed in Penzance.

Woodsy58 said:
In England I would have to say Indian, because the Chinese is absolute crap, and bears no resemblance to Chinese food whatsoever. Here in Australia though -Chinese is king! Sensational food!

I lived in Melbourne and thought the Chinese was awful! The chicken was always stringy no matter where I got it from. There was one exception, a small eat-in place at Knox City near where I lived but it closed down. Much prefer the Chinese over here and there's two kinds of Chinese here remember, the takeaways that you don't really get in Australia (all the chippies seemed to be Greek owned there, souvlakis galore) plus the proper restaurants.

The Indian in Australia doesn't deserve mentioning either, some of the worst food I've ever had! I put on loads of weight there because the only food I liked was KFC and McDonalds, haha. English Indian food is better than Indian Indian food!

just had chicken fried rice in sweet and sour sauce.

no curry can beat that.

citykev28 said:
ban-mcfc said:

no curry can beat that.

that's three times you've done my head in tonight. i may need to speak to my uncle prestwich if you carry on.

what are the other two?

ban-mcfc said:
citykev28 said:
ban-mcfc said:

no curry can beat that.

that's three times you've done my head in tonight. i may need to speak to my uncle prestwich if you carry on.

what are the other two?

your fanny like behaviour when you didn't know whether to go out on the piss or go and knobble your mates bird.

your sabotaging of my superior thread asking whether there was any drizzle in chorlton.

citykev28 said:
ban-mcfc said:
citykev28 said:

what are the other two?

your fanny like behaviour when you didn't know whether to go out on the piss or go and knobble your mates bird.

your sabotaging of my superior thread asking whether there was any drizzle in chorlton.

pmsl what's wong with my chinese takeaway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.