indie music

National (alligator, sad songs for dirty lovers). Animal Collective new album being quoted by uncut magazine as one of the best this century!!(so far), fantastic album. Yeasayer, White Denim, Grizzly Bear (inc Dept of Eagles), Panda Bear's person pitch fantastic, and my all time favourite.........The Handsome Family (country). For me the best music at the mo is from the states, check out British Sea Power (british).

top 4 in my list at the moment are:

The Foals
The Courteeners
Editors
Babyshambles

rushts said:
National (alligator, sad songs for dirty lovers). Animal Collective new album being quoted by uncut magazine as one of the best this century!!(so far), fantastic album. Yeasayer, White Denim, Grizzly Bear (inc Dept of Eagles), Panda Bear's person pitch fantastic, and my all time favourite.........The Handsome Family (country). For me the best music at the mo is from the states, check out British Sea Power (british).

and i like you too.

bluejase said:
masterwig said:
Saw Twisted Wheel supporting Oasis and had hear of a few of their songs ages ago but not overly impressed.

To think Oasis once had the Verve in support.

top live, speak to johnny quite abit(lead singer) their old manager is now my bands manager. she got em signed to columbia, imagine doing your first uk tour with......oasis, fuckin mental.

i know one of TW's little brother. awesome lad.

MGMT definately worth a go.
courteeners,
the twang
jamie T
twisted wheel
we are scientists
cage the elephant
the subways (bit more rock)
pigeon detectives

And the metro's are a good up and coming band

some good manc indie bands on here, some of them were at glastonbury 08 as the guy(a city fan) that runs the record label runs the live and late tent there, bands like orphan boy lots of info on local gigs too. the arctic monkeys came from this label <a class="postlink" href="http://www.concreterecordings.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.concreterecordings.co.uk/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.