Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

For those struggling for tickets who have a valid match-day membership - I suggest you join the following facebook private group.

There were loads on sale for 90% of games last season & I suspect this season will be similar.

You might not get tickets until a week before but it is still a useful group to be apart of.IMG_3426.jpeg

Absolute joke. Just got on (started at 9k in queue). No games I'm available for have 3 seats together. Loads of singles dotted all over and the odd 2. What a waste of time, and three matchday memberships.

Not all the tickets are on sale yet. Just some. Further ones are released closer to.

I do fully support your views nevertheless.

I'm just trying the phone option now. Apparently, according to the automated voice, there is no online queue. Really? 27k in front of me suggests otherwise.
Oh no I mean I queued online both on my phone and computer and phone was far faster, I haven't tried ringing up I have trouble trying to get through on any random day let alone the day tickets go on sale

Agreed, the amount of singles is absolutely ludicrous. The vast, vast majority of people will be going with friends & family, so easy to implement that system and stop the current situation of there being almost 1000 tickets left but only singles (v Everton, for example)
Yep. Current situation presents quite a dilemma to people buying for friends and family. Do you sit apart now or wait until nearer the game, knowing that some doubles or even rows might pop up then? Or do I just tell my lads they're only doing group stage Champions League this season, take them to Alty FC a few times and try again for STs for them when the new stand opens...trouble is, any STs in the new stand are bound to take PL attendance for this season into account...what a ballache

Oh no I mean I queued online both on my phone and computer and phone was far faster, I haven't tried ringing up I have trouble trying to get through on any random day let alone the day tickets go on sale
Well; I'm at work at the moment, so that's not an option for me. 15 minutes on hold at the moment. And 25k in front of me in the online queue. Down 17.5k since 10 a.m.

Managed to get the matches I wanted. Not many 2 seat options. Seemed to be lots of singles dotted around. Very stressful process and a big cash outlay :-(

I was 1154 in queue with vpn in jersey

39000 on home Wi-Fi

I’ve just got onto the site, trying to get tickets for my son who is a Cityzens member, the only option is the charity shield?! What a waste of a morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.