Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

It’s not just City consistent. I spent all day on FIFAs for the Qatar World Cup before getting one for Wales v Iran.

Was fortunate, managed to get 2 tickets for myself and my son for the game we wanted but for the first time ever, not right next to each other. Logged on and there were 6,000 approx ahead of me...got in about 10.45am and there were only 24 tickets left in the section we always go to, none of them together...tried 3 other sections and couldn't find 2 together...bloody hell

The crushing disappointment as you realise that the reason the queue is moving more quickly is that they've sold out.

I’ve just got onto the site, trying to get tickets for my son who is a Cityzens member, the only option is the charity shield?! What a waste of a morning.
Are you logged on as you or as him? If you are logged in as you and you are a season ticket holder, the system won't let you buy for him anymore, as I found out yesterday. You have to log back in as him

Was fortunate, managed to get 2 tickets for myself and my son for the game we wanted but for the first time ever, not right next to each other. Logged on and there were 6,000 approx ahead of me...got in about 10.45am and there were only 24 tickets left in the section we always go to, none of them together...tired 3 other sections and couldn't find 2 together...bloody hell
I had the same pain…. Managed to get seats a row in front and 1 seat apart.

Stressful clicking on all the sections looking for seats together when this happens :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.