Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

I'd be the first to complain about pricing, but for the lower tier games, if you're not chasing the glamour, there's some reasonable value. Some Ipswich tickets came available on the official site on Thursday, I could get 3 together for me and my 2 U18 lads for £88 in total, after £5 membership discount each. That's pretty good in fairness, though the seats are up in the top of 3rd tier. For the attractive games they'llnot be selling those at that price. It feels like local genuine fans are being left to fill the ground for the lesser fixtures, but influencers, youtubers, half and halfers, tick-tockers, vloggers, bloggers, well healed opposition fans and wankers are more welcome than us at the United, Liverpool and Arsenal games and the UCL QF and Semi Final.

That's the way it feels anyway, none of the above were scrambling for Brentford at home tickets last February mid-week. But we'll see them at the big games.
Spot on lad

I’ve not got a major problem with them trying to make a few quid on shit seats at the very back of the third tier, if it contributes to keeping the cost down for the rest of us.

But nobody is buying hospitality on the last minute. If these seats were going to sell as part of a package, they would have sold weeks ago.

They should have put them on sale to members who may need a bit of planning before they can commit, at least a week ago. Not a few days before the game.

Quick question on individual tickets:
If someone transfers a ticket to me via F&F can I then transfer it to someone on my F&F list?

Your right.
It was sold out not long ago.
69 available tickets in one block and 39 tickets in another. Both blocks on level 3 so it’s bound to be the Vermilion off-site hospitality where the club wanted £400.00 + per ticket
Could these have been untaken supporters club allocations though as usually i get tickets high up on level 3 with my supporters club

Could these have been untaken supporters club allocations though as usually i get tickets high up on level 3 with my supporters club
I thought supporters clubs put a request in and then get allocated an amount of tickets? Just like away games - i may be wrong? Would that many people decide they don’t want to go to the first home match last minute?

Maybe we should ask the club to clarify whats going on? Lol

You would think Ed Sheeran would snap these up for him and his pals the tight arsed tw@t!
Maybe he isn’t perfect after all ;-)

Anyone got their Ipswich tickets yet ? Still waiting here
1000022289.jpg
Yep; showed up last friday night/saturday morning. I've blanked out where my seat is; can't be bothered with all those autograph hunters, people wanting to take selfies and little brats with their crappy "Jim, can I have your tank top signs".

All I'll say is that I'm in 301!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.