Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

There''s still a few left on the second and third tiers. The system is extremely slow and will not let season ticket holders buy for friends and family. But if you are a Cityzen member and after a single, you still have a chance. I suspect a lot of tickets on the first tier East Stand and Colin Bell have been saved for the second release, as they won't have all been snapped up more readily than the ones on the second tier.

There''s still a few left on the second and third tiers. The system is extremely slow and will not let season ticket holders buy for friends and family. But if you are a Cityzen member and after a single, you still have a chance. I suspect a lot of tickets on the first tier East Stand and Colin Bell have been saved for the second release, as they won't have all been snapped up more readily than the ones on the second tier.

you saying L1 has already sold out? wow

you saying L1 has already sold out? wow
Yep, you're looking at second tier family stand or third tier corners at this stage. I got in at 10.30am and there was only a couple available on the first tier CB. In the end I had to walk away from the second tier ones that were in my basket, as my lads are a bit too young for me to send them off to a completely different block on their own and it won't let ST holders buy an extra one for themselves. I know quite a few flexis that went on sale were L1, but there was only about 600 of those across the whole ground, and since it won't let ST holders buy for friends and family, it looks to me like quite a few have been held back. If you weren't lucky today I wish you the best of luck tomorrow Blues!

Last edited:
That doesn't sound good.
I know there are four single seats around Me that haven't been taken up by ST. Was hoping one of them would be available for my lad.
Criteria is obviously wrong. Probably should have been those who have attended 5 games last season. Amd then later open it up to those attending 5 in the last two seasons.

Is there a second release this time? Last year most of the tickets I had a choice of were near the front but this year I got seats near the back. I hope for others there is a 2nd release but haven't read anything about it.

I have though read about releasing more tickets 3 weeks prior to kick off for each game, so perhaps there's some they will keep back hoping to sell via hospitality that get released as normal seats along with the flexi-gold returns.

Is there a second release this time? Last year most of the tickets I had a choice of were near the front but this year I got seats near the back. I hope for others there is a 2nd release but haven't read anything about it.
Don't think so ,think it's just the flexi golds not taken up going on sale 3 weeks before.There will be less match day tickets this year anyway with some of the North stand seats closed off and the Flexi gold seats for now closed off.

Club has said more will go on sale three weeks before each game. Think they will be tiny numbers for the Red teams as so many of those will be blocked out for hospitality, but Cat B and Cat C should be attainable - albeit at a much higher price - going off last season.

That doesn't sound good.
I know there are four single seats around Me that haven't been taken up by ST. Was hoping one of them would be available for my lad.
Criteria is obviously wrong. Probably should have been those who have attended 5 games last season. Amd then later open it up to those attending 5 in the last two seasons.
Should have been the pts system not the JCL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.