Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

It wouldn’t surprise me if people with a few quid to spare just retain Seasoncards and attend sporadically to avoid all this stress.

I’ll pick up the odd spare going across the season but have fortunately weaned myself off wanting to go all the time otherwise I’d be in that queue too.

Got lucky with the queue number there were lots of tickets left when I joined but the system is very slow this time

I’m fucking done with this club. Been going for 46 years and now I can’t get a ticket. Even though I’m an ex season ticket holder and been member ever since. Thousands of loyalty points. Got onto the q early and now it’s refreshed itself and I’m 64000’th. I was teetering after the Real Madrid sf but this has done it for me. IPTV it is then. Wankers. Fuck off City!!!!
Sad how it's gone mate, I'm starting to feel the same way. I probably took the tickets for granted when I could get them, but assumed I'd benefit from my loyalty during the shit years when the good times rolled in. Sadly not. A small part of me is hoping when Pep leaves and teh team becomes just ordinary, as opposed to spectaular, and they need to fill 61,000 seats, that the club will be begging me to buy tickets....like the good old days!

Sad how it's gone mate, I'm starting to feel the same way. I probably took the tickets for granted when I could get them, but assumed I'd benefit from my loyalty during the shit years when the good times rolled in. Sadly not. A small part of me is hoping when Pep leaves and teh team becomes just ordinary, as opposed to spectaular, and they need to fill 61,000 seats, that the club will be begging me to buy tickets....like the good old days!

It's more Haaland than Pep. You saw the jump in tourists when he arrived, and it's gone crazy ever since.

We're just lucky we didn't get Messi a couple of seasons earlier.

If you're asking about the ticket prices then you're probably in the wrong queue, with 50,000 queuing they can charge what they like...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.