Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

I think they've slowed the queue down this year after the website crashed last season, moving a lot slower than usual.

Yeah I was thinking the same, so it does not crash
Yep definitely, I got down to about 6000 in the queue from 8000 fairly quickly and it said 40 mins (ish) wait time, went back up to over an hour (& still is) despite another 2000 or so drop

It wouldn’t surprise me if people with a few quid to spare just retain Seasoncards and attend sporadically to avoid all this stress.

I’ll pick up the odd spare going across the season but have fortunately weaned myself off wanting to go all the time otherwise I’d be in that queue too.
They do. I have a seat next to me which is empty for at least 12 games a season although they might also just be squeezing in somewhere else. When it's filled it's usually someone who bought it via seat exchange or via hospitality.

Christ on a bike. Do you know what the price was for under18?
Sorry no. I logged out as well so can't get back in to check. TBH I hardly ever look at the prices any more, it would likely put me off buying ;) I just lump it on the credit card then worry about it later. I don't have many expensive hobbies but this is definitely one of them.

I’m guessing your other hobby is Lego, those themed sets make these tickets look cheap lol

Sorry no. I logged out as well so can't get back in to check. TBH I hardly ever look at the prices any more, it would likely put me off buying ;) I just lump it on the credit card then worry about it later. I don't have many expensive hobbies but this is definitely one of them.
Any chance I can lump my tickets on your credit card, That way I wouldn't have to worry about it at all :)

It wouldn’t surprise me if people with a few quid to spare just retain Seasoncards and attend sporadically to avoid all this stress.

I’ll pick up the odd spare going across the season but have fortunately weaned myself off wanting to go all the time otherwise I’d be in that queue too.
They will. And they will get the loyalty points too but the people they transfer them to won't get any record of purchasing so wouldn't be eligible for queues like this. This queue is for people who purchased previously regardless of attendance.

Which is why the loyalty points method benefitted the touts.

There will be winners and losers for all the different types of priority system.

There will be winners and losers for all the different types of priority system.

Agree 100%.

I held a Seasoncard on and off for years but only did every home match once. Nobody expects every Blue to do the same but at least 10 is reasonable (health / personal life allowing.)

I’ll pick any spare up at face value with 24 hours notice happily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.