Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Screw this, been threatening to get non league season tickets for a while but now's the moment. Been flirting with Solihull Moors but think time to nail our colours to the Tamworth FC mast. Might even get to see City as well depending on how the case goes :-)

13504 for me but I joined the queue at 9.20.

I’ll probably get kicked out when I reach the end of the queue and will have to start again. That’s another classic failure of the tech that awaits.
use the email notification, it emails you a link to get back in your spot.

My conspiracy theory is that it's touts joining the queue on 20/30/40 devices each who then hoover up tickets to all the games as soon as their first device gets access. How else can you explain the sheer amount of tourists at every game?

It is indeed a lottery at 10am and has nothing to do with when you joined the first "queue".
info from 5 devices:

first one on about 09:15 was 19311
second just after was 46769
just after that 25550
another device at 09:59 got 27164
another one at 0959 got 61764

My conspiracy theory is that it's touts joining the queue on 20/30/40 devices each who then hoover up tickets to all the games as soon as their first device gets access. How else can you explain the sheer amount of tourists at every game?
The club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.