Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

How about the 3,000 pts I have why the feck dont they count my Loyalty.
I get that but there is the argument that they want a different age group crowd to be able to attend hence the recent attendance criteria, but surely cannot put all games free for all we have a big fan base now i suspected something like this will happen when I saw the criteria. I guess their strategy is to expand the fan base but they already did that it is time to tighten the criteria

I just can't understand how difficult it was to put like 2 or 3 games attendance criteria it would probably half the queue if not more
If it's full of touts who similarly bought tickets for all games last season and sold them on second hand sites it wouldn't make a difference as they have that history. At this stage I think the only way to make sure it's actual blues getting in is ordering by oldest purchase date, but you're then purposefully omitting Johnny come lateleys so no chance they'll ever do that.

I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that this is clearly an attempt to see if they get away with it, which they will, and it will open up more changes.
What it does show is a huge demand and we will have no problem selling out 62,000 when the new stand opens. I have sympathy for those scrambling for tickets and am lucky enough to have a season ticket. For those who can be more flexible then the ticket exchange is a good option. Friends and family members used this last season and apart from the biggest matches there were always last minute tickets available.

What it does show is a huge demand and we will have no problem selling out 62,000 when the new stand opens. I have sympathy for those scrambling for tickets and am lucky enough to have a season ticket. For those who can be more flexible then the ticket exchange is a good option. Friends and family members used this last season and apart from the biggest matches there were always last minute tickets available.
The ticket exchange is a scramble - I need three in a row to take the kids when the release of two together is like hen's teeth.

If it's full of touts who similarly bought tickets for all games last season and sold them on second hand sites it wouldn't make a difference as they have that history. At this stage I think the only way to make sure it's actual blues getting in is ordering by oldest purchase date, but you're then purposefully omitting Johnny come lateleys so no chance they'll ever do that.
Problem with that is we've got loads of fans who've been going since the fifties, sixties and seventies. If we went off earliest purchase date no one under 65 would ever get in and that would cause another set of issues.

Proper attendance criteria would thin out the herd and day trippers and tourists big time, but that's actually the people the club want in the ground because we've got PSR/FFP breathing down our necks and no-one buys a club like ours without wanting to turn it into a marketing and business giant as well as a footballing one.

To my mind encouraging more regulars makes more sense than chasing tourists for the long term, but probably doesn't look as good on a spreadsheet.

It is all a bit of a con. I have been to a fair amount of home games averaging 4-7 per year the last few years from Dublin. But this is now getting silly.

Just around 10k gone from in front of me since 10 a.m. 32k left so, at the present rate, I may reach the promised land at around 2 p.m. What odds the "sold out" signs will be up at that stage?

"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.