Individual Match Tickets

Serious question. If a Northern Ireland planned to attend a 3pm match ( such as Bournemouth) could he be sur eof getting to Manchester airport to catch an 8 pm flight back ?

Attended the Fulham game in September. Walked back to piccadilly station and got the train to the airport. Was at the airport for 6.20 so I'd say you will be fine.

Serious question. If a Northern Ireland planned to attend a 3pm match ( such as Bournemouth) could he be sur eof getting to Manchester airport to catch an 8 pm flight back ?
Given the frequency of train cancellations, you can never be sure of anything!!

Out the ground at 5, walk to Piccadilly for 530 ish, the train to the airport takes 20 mins and there's a few an hour. Then ten mins or so walk from the airport train station to the terminals.... So yeah, 8 would be fine. Taxi as a back up.

At least we will get this hour of build up back when the clocks go back in 2hrs.

Managed to bag tickets for: Chelsea, villa, West Ham, Luton and Burnley… any chance of more Liverpool tickets being released before the game?

To be honest this season is the first time it’s happened previous seasons I”ve not had a problem getting tickets for the games I wanted including the last game.
This season had just been mad. So unless there are any returns I’ll just do cup games.
Will the extension solve it, hope so but also we do need a better system in place next season, even if it’s just windows for years as a member if not points
I think we are reliant on us being shit again for availability to increase and the tourists / JLCs to f*ck off.

As a previous poster mentioned it isn't worth the hassle to sit in a different seat each game. Without booking a day's holiday, there's no way I can be online upon tickets being released due to work commitments and there's still no guarantee of securing games.

Points need to be utilised, it's the fairest way. How can somebody who's only been attending the last 2 seasons have as much right to fans who've been regularly attending their whole life? If you lose out to points then you can't argue, it's a fair system but to lose out to tourists is a shambles.

I think we are reliant on us being shit again for availability to increase and the tourists / JLCs to f*ck off.

As a previous poster mentioned it isn't worth the hassle to sit in a different seat each game. Without booking a day's holiday, there's no way I can be online upon tickets being released due to work commitments and there's still no guarantee of securing games.

Points need to be utilised, it's the fairest way. How can somebody who's only been attending the last 2 seasons have as much right to fans who've been regularly attending their whole life? If you lose out to points then you can't argue, it's a fair system but to lose out to tourists is a shambles.

Might be fairer but no way in a million years are the club adopting that policy, in my opinion.

Their big thing these days is pushing memberships. It’s the whole reason behind the second drop I suspect.

But not many people are going to fork out £35 to start off on zero points and have virtually no chance of buying any ticket that wouldn’t ordinarily have gone on open sale to non members anyway.

That ship has sailed I'm afraid. The points you earned down the years, showing up before we got "popular", count for nothing. It's a huge error by the club in terms of loyalty, but financially they won't care. A brand new member had the same entitlement as me to buy a ticket for Madrid at home in the UCL semi-final. They didn't even have to be a City fan. Sell the £35 annual memberships, the day trippers will also pay much more for match tickets, they'll fill the hotel as well. The only upside is that the ownership need to make sure we remain successful to fill the expanded stadium, so we'll have a good team .....it'll just be harder and much more expensive for us to be there to see it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.