Individual Match Tickets

Most people on here seem to think the exact opposite is most likely and they’ll keep as many tickets as they can for game to game sales.
That's what I was getting at. Makes the most financial sense for the club

I have a ticket for a single game coming up in the next couple of weeks (I am a matchday member), however I am now unable to go to the game. Can I simply forward the email confirmation (including the Apple wallet link) to a friend, who is NOT a matchday member, and let him download the ticket to his wallet? Will this work? Cheers.

I have a ticket for a single game coming up in the next couple of weeks (I am a matchday member), however I am now unable to go to the game. Can I simply forward the email confirmation (including the Apple wallet link) to a friend, who is NOT a matchday member, and let him download the ticket to his wallet? Will this work? Cheers.
Yes!

Serious question. If a Northern Ireland planned to attend a 3pm match ( such as Bournemouth) could he be sur eof getting to Manchester airport to catch an 8 pm flight back ?
I have got that flight a few times now. No problem at all. Trains every 15 mins to the airport from picadilly

Not seen a single ticket pop up on the site this week from the ticket exchange for Liverpool.

Has anyone else seen any?

The club are probably holding them back and selling them on at a price

Not seen a single ticket pop up on the site this week from the ticket exchange for Liverpool.

They definitely do that. You will know the recipients by their half and half scarfs.

The whole point of guaranteed refunds was to allow them to do that. The Spurs rearranged game probably cost a few quid as a lot were left unsold, however they will be well up on the deal.

They now have a deadline for guaranteed refunds which they didn't last season, which was bizarre.

Never seen so few pop up. Did manage to get one last week. A few popped up all within 15 mins or so of each other so possibly ones the club had released after trying to flog them for silly prices.

Yeah, noticed that new guaranteed refunds text/email this season.

Hoping for some last minute Friday night/Saturday morning singles popping up but not holding my breath. Twats

Yeah, noticed that new guaranteed refunds text/email this season.

Hoping for some last minute Friday night/Saturday morning singles popping up but not holding my breath. Twats
Doesn't the guaranteed refund only apply if you list it a minimum of 10 days before the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.