Individual Match Tickets

Doesn't the guaranteed refund only apply if you list it a minimum of 10 days before the game

It does, that's correct. In fact, I had a text about that for Tottenham this morning.

You still see some become available after the deadline though, last minute ones. Right up until kick off. Which is understandable. People's plans change etc. Just not seen a single one for this game.

Not seen a single ticket pop up on the site this week from the ticket exchange for Liverpool.

Has anyone else seen any?

The club are probably holding them back and selling them on at a price
They did this for the Liverpool game last season which was also a 12:30 KO, and then panicked and put quite a lot of tickets on sale 24 hours beforehand. Consequently, empty seats for such a big game. I know it’s not a major issue in the grand scheme of things but it’s so frustrating and so needless.

They did this for the Liverpool game last season which was also a 12:30 KO, and then panicked and put quite a lot of tickets on sale 24 hours beforehand. Consequently, empty seats for such a big game. I know it’s not a major issue in the grand scheme of things but it’s so frustrating and so needless.

That was absolutely ridiculous. Banked on it being a potential title decider for both teams and Liverpool were already out of it fighting for European places. Still a game the regular fan would have loved to have attended and they weren't really given the opportunity as the club were hoping of flogging them to people with larger wallets instead.

Slightly off topic but will the Palace game get moved from a 3pm kick off on the Saturday?

It does, that's correct. In fact, I had a text about that for Tottenham this morning.

You still see some become available after the deadline though, last minute ones. Right up until kick off. Which is understandable. People's plans change etc. Just not seen a single one for this game.
Think you can request notification of when seats become listed for resale
One thing has changed you can't put it up for sale within 24 hours of the game .it used to be up till 3 hours before k.o
There must be a few that only find out on the day that they can't attend,but are now unable to list their ticket

My phone wallet has not updated my season ticket for Lpool tomoz n is showing for Bournemouth on Nov 4th????plus showing me as Silver not Gold member....never happened before! Anyone else got this prob???
Help please.

My phone wallet has not updated my season ticket for Lpool tomoz n is showing for Bournemouth on Nov 4th????plus showing me as Silver not Gold member....never happened before! Anyone else got this prob???
Help please.
Don't worry as the actual code doesn't change from game to game so what is displayed doesn't matter. Happened to me for a game recently but no problem getting in.

Reactions: 274

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.