Individual Match Tickets

Those that are Mobile Wallet only , how is that different to the email i usually get where i can download my ticket?, do i need to download something else for this ? I didn't want to miss out on the tickets so took them as mobile wallet but no idea how it works

Those that are Mobile Wallet only , how is that different to the email i usually get where i can download my ticket?, do i need to download something else for this ? I didn't want to miss out on the tickets so took them as mobile wallet but no idea how it works
Me too. But had emails for the first three so looking like I can download to the iPhone wallet as per. Worst come to worst turn up early on the match day and get the ticket office to print out for you.

Sorry mate, I'm not gloating. It's been a shit show for all. I'm fortunate I go to the games on my jack. I really feel for fellow blues on here who've been trying. I just went for the lesser games whilst I was in and accepted I won't get any of the biggies apart from the dippers.
Fair play. I do wonder if the club have fucked up here, not inconveniencing the punters which they don’t give a shit about, but making it horrendous for new and old “customers”alike. if you have a brand new membership and fancy a few games but are fucked from pillar to post are you going to keep retrying? I would guess the only ones sticking with it are mugs like you and me. the Newcastle game isn’t sold out yet which is a bit of a surprise if we really do have a bucket load of newbies, I finished up getting all the tickets I wanted up to the second drop, the same two seats for eight games which begs the question why I can’t buy them as a season ticket! I’ve got Liverpool Spuds and Chelsea as so called big games. I’ve noticed the only seats available for the second half at the moment are single seats in the lower two tiers.

Managed to get two tickets for the derby how I don’t know. I kept logging in the site and managed to somehow bypass the que. tried to get West Ham tickets had them in the basket but wouldn’t let me check out so I gave up in the end. Typical shit show from City.

Sorry mate, I'm not gloating. It's been a shit show for all. I'm fortunate I go to the games on my jack. I really feel for fellow blues on here who've been trying. I just went for the lesser games whilst I was in and accepted I won't get any of the biggies apart from the dippers.
Same here I go on my own but it’s a fucking disgrace how they’ve screwed fans over here

Fair play. I do wonder if the club have fucked up here, not inconveniencing the punters which they don’t give a shit about, but making it horrendous for new and old “customers”alike. if you have a brand new membership and fancy a few games but are fucked from pillar to post are you going to keep retrying? I would guess the only ones sticking with it are mugs like you and me. the Newcastle game isn’t sold out yet which is a bit of a surprise if we really do have a bucket load of newbies, I finished up getting all the tickets I wanted up to the second drop, the same two seats for eight games which begs the question why I can’t buy them as a season ticket! I’ve got Liverpool Spuds and Chelsea as so called big games. I’ve noticed the only seats available for the second half at the moment are single seats in the lower two tiers.
I'm glad you got sorted pal. Yeah, I noticed there's no SSL3 tickets for 2nd half of the season. I imagine they will be released in the 2nd drop.

looks like I’m gonna have to choose my games wisely this season - cba when the prices are this high (even though I can SLIGHTLY understand why they’ve done it)
Managed to get a couple of Under 18 tickets last season for £12 minus the £5 discount = £7

This year the cheapest work out at £18 after the discount. 257% increase.

(CBL3)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.