Individual Match Tickets

My experience .... on at 10am(5am local time), from PC in USA, using VPN for UK, and logged in to Cityzens. Dealt with slow site, took a few refreshes, but got United & West Ham in separate purchases before they implemented the Queue system.

I'm still in that queue NOW !
Your queue number: 48191
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 47569
Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour
Status last updated: 12:27:10

So, decided to try via my phone, NO VPN, using Chrome in a private browser, NOT logged in to Cityzens. Got placed in a queue of +/- 2,500 ! and was buying tickets 20 minutes later while my PC was still showing the above info (Had to log in to Cityzens after being let in from the queue)

I bought for Forest and then tried to add another ticket, but it put me back in queue. So I purchased my Forest ticket and then repeatedly pressed the back button until I got back to the list of games. Then I selected Brighton and purchased it !

Job done ... Forest, Brighton, Scum and 'ammers (Trophy Lift).

Good luck everyone ....

Sorry mate, I'm not gloating. It's been a shit show for all. I'm fortunate I go to the games on my jack. I really feel for fellow blues on here who've been trying. I just went for the lesser games whilst I was in and accepted I won't get any of the biggies apart from the dippers.
Sensible tactics…glad it worked

Looks like only certain games are mobile pass only. Some will allow you to email. I think if you have one of these games in your basket, you can't then select email option for any.

When you choose the mobile pass option when buying a ticket. Will the mobile pass which is in my phone, update with the game i bought nearing the fixture? or can i just change to a mobile ticket instead ?

By the looks of it City will get a lot less of my money this year, but that's probably for the best in the times we're in. Just about happy with the theme/price/quality/view ratio I got - Fulham, Spurs, Brighton, Palace - and will try my luck again in October for the second half of the season when I fully expect prices to be inflated and the process to be even more stressful.

Just added one more junior ticket for the Spurs match to United, Liverpool, Fulham and Bournemouth. Still recovering from the cost of the last couple of months of last season, I feel for people trying to buy multiple adult tickets, not to mention the stress of the morning. I’ll try to buy some more at a later date and I’ve also accepted that I’ll miss some games and pass the ticket onto my lad instead (would maybe do that for West Ham if it involved a trophy lift). What a morning, I hope someone from City reads this thread. Surely they can’t be proud of how they’re treating us.

Seems to be running smoother now , managed to get tickets for all games up to Jan , except Liverpool . Will try for those after Jan when I have had another few paydays if there are any left

The system seemed to kick into life a little and I managed to get my old seat in the family stand for some of them. It was funny that I knew exactly which block and seat would be available and I know it's a decent view. Missed out on Rags, Arse and WHAM but will see if there's more available in the second drop. I guess they've put the harder to sell seats up first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.