Individual Match Tickets

The only time City ever had a genuine 'Waiting List' for Seasoncards, was for the South Stand expansion. You had to deposit £100 to be on it. My wife logged on and paid immediately on the 1st day you could buy you place on the list, and got position No7.

If I remember correctly, the lady who was allocated position No1, actually got her Seasoncard for 2015/16 for free! Whoever said No7 was lucky!

It will be interesting to see what City try, if anything at all, for the North Stand expansion.

I think it's 36000 season ticket holders, and a lot of them will be reselling a few tickets, while how many go to every CL/cup game?

I'd expect nearer to 500,000 tickets available, and there must be a reasonable amount of 1-2 games a season attendees (I know plenty).
Don’t know the average ,I do 6 with my son I’ve seen one or two here saying they bought 8 today. I plumped for average of 4 but complete guess.

The only time City ever had a genuine 'Waiting List' for Seasoncards, was for the South Stand expansion. You had to deposit £100 to be on it. My wife logged on and paid immediately on the 1st day you could buy you place on the list, and got position No7.

If I remember correctly, the lady who was allocated position No1, actually got her Seasoncard for 2015/16 for free! Whoever said No7 was lucky!

It will be interesting to see what City try, if anything at all, for the North Stand expansion.
There was a waiting list of about 10,000 when we moved to the new stadium, my daughter got one and she was about number 3000.

Not anymore ... used be listed as a benefit of Cityzens Matchday Membership, but this was removed last season ... so no longer stated anywhere that you actually are in any such line/wait-list.

It’s not stopped them pushing memberships to every person on Twitter who’s enquired about season tickets all summer.

Think the standard reply went something like… Members and Junior members will be notified if any season tickets become available for the coming season.

Certainly a strong insinuation that you’ll need a live membership to stand any chance. If not actually a listed benefit.

A bit of me regrets cancelling my Seasoncard back in 2018 now. I moved away and didn’t see myself attending many matches. A friend said he’d use it but I told him to get his own.

Just letting the £65 DD go out each month would’ve been more tolerable than having the experience some of you have had.

Nothing new here.

When I started going to watch City with my dad at the old scoreboard end in the late 1950's, we could not afford to buy a programme so missed out on tokens required for all ticket match sell outs so missed out on all the big games.

Yep. I was at the lowest legue attendance game agains Swindon. Seems we still have the entitled Maine Road, main stand whingers from way back.

Many of us have had to resort to ticket exchanges for over a decade, including the 3rd level times, living so far away with now failing to meet even Supporters Clubs criteria for home games.

Those criticising Wembley games ignore the families, including young girls, who get to attend. Our supporter demographic is rapidly transitioning from one of the oldest to amongst the youngest. We are watching the best football ever so need to embrace the change as do other clubs without the success.

There was a waiting list of about 10,000 when we moved to the new stadium, my daughter got one and she was about number 3000.
Never knew that! My Season Ticket just transferred over to the Seasoncard and I never gave a 2nd thought as to whether there was a formal queue to take up the additional capacity.

Interesting thing is with that, is that within 2 years and under Pearce, the stadium really was rarely full. Your daughter must have been wondering what the hell she'd signed up for!

Never knew that! My Season Ticket just transferred over to the Seasoncard and I never gave a 2nd thought as to whether there was a formal queue to take up the additional capacity.

Interesting thing is with that, is that within 2 years and under Pearce, the stadium really was rarely full. Your daughter must have been wondering what the hell she'd signed up for!

Pearce would have been the ideal manager if the club were intending on downsizing stadiums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.