Individual Match Tickets

No doubt it’s a big layout. Expensive enough if you’re just buying for yourself. Never mind others.

But I strongly suspect the Charity Shield will be the first and last game this season that will go beyond one ticket per member.

Possibly an unattractive looking early rounds cup game. But after the way Wembley tickets sold, I wouldn’t even be over confident on that.
No. I agree. The charity shield has really surprised me. I don’t know anyone going to that yet we sold out easily.

Definitely not going to be enough.

Is there anywhere we can put up som scaffolding like the Gene Kelly?
The boom in football in the PL is amazing really. I think the big six could probably pull in 100,000 plus crowds if they slashed ticket prices and had big enough stadia. West Ham get 60,000 every week with very little success and so do Spurs. Those sort of crowds were quite rare in the 60s and 70s and non-existent in the gloomy 80s.

worst decision ever removing seats to allow advertising, we need as many seats as possible, they should be put straight back in, we need at least 65000
Er...get with the programme.

It's all about maximising revenue and nothing to do with supporter satisfaction. Having an additional 1000 supporters in the stadium means fuck all to the club if there is more money to be had by replacing those seats with advertising (which there is). It is just a small part of the new strategy of reducing the proportion of seasoncard holders and increasing matchday ticket prices etc.

Don't like it? Stop going as you can easily be replaced as demand is far exceeding supply as the commercial management of the club knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.