Individual Match Tickets

got email confirming tickets then a follow up email telling me to add tickets to wallet which I did but no QR code on mobile ticket or does it update closer to the actual match in question ?

Sorry to hear people have struggled. Not good. Are all the tickets gone? Is st holders have it easier in many ways.

Surely for all its faults, it’s fairer that nobody should be able to buy a second ticket for an unnamed random, before every paid up member has had a chance to buy one for themselves?
Yeah I don’t expect ST holders to be able to, I was just asking as my sister couldn’t get any without buying 4 memberships, when last season and previous seasons she could buy 4 on just hers. It’s quite an outlay when she only goes to a few games a season.

Yeah I don’t expect ST holders to be able to, I was just asking as my sister couldn’t get any without buying 4 memberships, when last season and previous seasons she could buy 4 on just hers. It’s quite an outlay when she only goes to a few games a season.

No doubt it’s a big layout. Expensive enough if you’re just buying for yourself. Never mind others.

But I strongly suspect the Charity Shield will be the first and last game this season that will go beyond one ticket per member.

Possibly an unattractive looking early rounds cup game. But after the way Wembley tickets sold, I wouldn’t even be over confident on that.

No doubt it’s a big layout. Expensive enough if you’re just buying for yourself. Never mind others.

But I strongly suspect the Charity Shield will be the first and last game this season that will go beyond one ticket per member.

Possibly an unattractive looking early rounds cup game. But after the way Wembley tickets sold, I wouldn’t even be over confident on that.
It all confirms why we need that stadium expansion as soon as possible and 61.000 is not going to be enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.