Individual Match Tickets

RE: Two memberships. £25 / £35. Would you not just pay the difference of £10 to upgrade?

Guess it depends on the likelihood of you ever going or intending on going to a game. If you live abroad you might be happy with your shitty socks and showing off your membership card to anybody that's interested and think it's worth saving a tenner. Probably a few of those based in the UK too.

Guess it depends on the likelihood of you ever going or intending on going to a game. If you live abroad you might be happy with your shitty socks and showing off your membership card to anybody that's interested and think it's worth saving a tenner. Probably a few of those based in the UK too.
I’m not a member but I’d want some kind of benefit in exchange for my money. I’d otherwise save my £25. A pair of socks isn’t enough.

Just looked at the City Matters reps on the O/S, and there isn't actually a rep for Matchday ticket buyers as far as I can see, so not sure who puts any concerns / suggestions to City about matchday sales.

Not sure why anybody would buy the non match going membership?

Looks to me like you’re just buying a water bottle and a pin badge for £25.

Just looked at the City Matters reps on the O/S, and there isn't actually a rep for Matchday ticket buyers as far as I can see, so not sure who puts any concerns / suggestions to City about matchday sales.
City are supposed to have a ticketing policy they regularly consult across different formats.

The first line of what is required isn't adhered to as far as I can see.

R.6. A Club’s ticketing policy should:

R.6.1. provide general information to the public about ticket availability and pricing, giving the earliest possible notice of any changes and the reasons therefore;

Another Charge on the way...

City are supposed to have a ticketing policy they regularly consult across different formats.

The first line of what is required isn't adhered to as far as I can see.

R.6. A Club’s ticketing policy should:

R.6.1. provide general information to the public about ticket availability and pricing, giving the earliest possible notice of any changes and the reasons therefore;

Another Charge on the way...
I was just curious really. I know the influence City Matters have is debateable, but every different group of City fan seem to have rep that can at least ask questions of the club or put forward ideas, except the however many thousands of regular Matchday ticket buyers. Rather than waiting for the club to consult.

Is there any free memberships. I was thinking of signing up incase I want to bring a friend or family member but cba spending £26/35. As I’ve already got a season card

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.