Individual Match Tickets

The Arsenal and Chelsea games were huge games returns on the exchange would have been highly unlikely.
I agree that fewer fans drop out for the biggest games and few tickets available on the Ticket Exchange.

FWIW, We also played them and Madrid in the Cup so I wasn’t sure, at first, if the earlier comment was about Cup games.

AdultO6518-21U18
Ful/Pal/Bou
£49​
£31​
£31​
£21​
Forest/BH/SU/Eve/Burn
£59​
£41​
£41​
£31​
Spurs
£69​
£51​
£51​
£41​
Chelsea
£73​
£55​
£55​
£45​

Here are the prices for games currently available, however you can only buy if a member and you get £5 off.

Add £2 quid for SS2 and NS2, ES/WS 1&3. Add £7 for ES2 and WS2, and add £17 for 9320 (latter based on one game) .

U18 therefore range from £16-£40 as it stands for NS1 and SS1.

Adults cheapest £44 to £68.

Chelsea and Spurs probably sold out by now.
What‘s the logic behind Sheffield United costing £10 more than Fulham?

Villa the previous season was a huge game, but tickets were coming up all week, I managed to get one on the morning of the game. The fact not one came up for Chelsea or Arsenal was controlled deliberately by City.
Might have been might not, no idea.

Don't think so, I think from now on when someone retires from going that season ticket will go too until we're down to Liverpool levels of season card holders.
Gold value is also under threat, can see them being reduced in quantity year on year until none exist.
VG appear to have been mostly moved to the back of SS3 where there is little utility having it compared to the normal seat prices. They could turn into SS3 Gold or just stay VG there and it won't make a massive difference.

If/when the NS is expanded they will all be at least £700.

VG appear to have been mostly moved to the back of SS3 where there is little utility having it compared to the normal seat prices. They could turn into SS3 Gold or just stay VG there and it won't make a massive difference.

If/when the NS is expanded they will all be at least £700.
Value gold will always remain so when the List of who has the cheapest season ticket in the league is released we look like we are providing great value ,.but dig a little deeper and tell the truth that it is a tiny % of the season tickets we sell, they are very limited in number and unless you already have one and are renewing you won't actually ever be able to buy one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.