Individual Match Tickets

Just looked at the City Matters reps on the O/S, and there isn't actually a rep for Matchday ticket buyers as far as I can see, so not sure who puts any concerns / suggestions to City about matchday sales.
Maybe there should be a City Matters specific rep but worries about match day ticket prices have been put to Danny Wilson and Roel de Vries at Supporters Club meetings I’ve attended.

A lot if the peole wanting to buy match say tickets for family members are season card holders. Some other posters are trying to claim excessive match day ticket prices and limited availability don’t affect season card holders but that’s not really the case.

Maybe there should be a City Matters specific rep but worries about match day ticket prices have been put to Danny Wilson and Roel de Vries at Supporters Club meetings I’ve attended.

A lot if the peole wanting to buy match say tickets for family members are season card holders. Some other posters are trying to claim excessive match day ticket prices and limited availability don’t affect season card holders but that’s not really the case.
What was their answer as to why season card holders can’t buy an extra ticket

What was their answer as to why season card holders can’t buy an extra ticket
I was a Seasoncard holder on and off for twenty years and don’t recall ever being allowed to on a regular basis.

There may have been the occasional time for unpopular Wembley trips but I believe each ticket should be bought by an individual member in their own right.

Yes, my questions wouldn’t be so much about prices, though that’s an issue too. Mine would be :
The loyalty points not being used for priority.
Why they put all tickets on sale together,instead of individually a few weeks before games, when day and times of KO confirmed.
Why they allowed Matchday seats to become so many Scattered singles ,with few seats available together.
Finally a suggestion that with the extension / relocations groups of Matchday seats should be created and ring fenced to prevent S/C relocations diluting them and creating singles.
Maybe Danny Wilson is the person to ask.

Whilst it does effect ST holders to some extent and everybody should be concerned of the way pricing is heading there are some ST holders that are almost oblivious to the matchday pricing. I've seen some comments on here before and talked to some season ticket holders myself that were genuinely shocked at the pricing.

There definitely should be a matchday member rep that face the same issues the rest of the fanbase in this category do. If you have your own seat you can sympathise with others but it's not nearly the same. They have their seat secured and whilst they may be disappointed their father, brother etc can't get a ticket they aren't going to fight as much as somebody that continually come up against the difficulties encountered in attending a game themselves.

Last edited:
I was a Seasoncard holder on and off for twenty years and don’t recall ever being allowed to on a regular basis.

There may have been the occasional time for unpopular Wembley trips but I believe each ticket should be bought by an individual member in their own right.
There were hardly any members after the first year at the Etihad so all that was needed was an access card.

Season card holders have been able to buy extra tickets for most home games until the last 2 years, sometimes up to 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.