Individual Match Tickets

Can someone explain what the point is of my 5300 loyalty points these days?
The poinst don't exist, you don't exist. If you do exist, you simply don't matter. This has been coming. Any club which thinks a brand-new member is entitled to a home UCL semi final ticket against Real Madrid, just the same as a guy who has accumulated 5,300 loyalty points, has seriously lost its way.

Have I lost my place in the queue? Its stopped moving for almost 10 minutes now.

i have 3 games but fuck me what a mess, 45 mins to get these games loading then give my details every time then on to my mobile pass, thats it for me this year unless i go to a champs league game or fa cup/ league cup game where tickets will be cheap and city begging you to go

I must have been living under a rock, what is a silver seasoncard holder?

We've let my dad's seasoncard go, seems a stupidly naive idea now if it's this hard to get normal match tickets these days.

Yeah, it's showing mine. But not my dad's, so I'm fucked really
It's a complete farce. As the club is becoming bigger and more successful they are turning away from their core fanbase to the tourists who are willing to spend more.

I suspect they may have suspended sales, and reload us all again at 11am. So many issues. Queueing forever for individual match tickets, friends and family with valid memberships not showing as valid members, requirement to have downloaded a mobile pass before purchase can be completed, site crashing. It always looked like a bad idea, and so it turned out. Who could have predicted.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.