Individual Match Tickets

West Ham sold out, got to the last bit to select my seat.

Bought 8 homes games, back in the queue now for others.

I completely agree with you, but our fans don't protest, as I found out to my cost with the Charity Shield. And of course, what became blatantly apparent was that even if every loyal legacy fan said enough is enough, then there are now tens of thousands ready to step up and take their place! In short, non seasoncard holders are now screwed with regards to watching City consistently.

However shit the football might have been in the 70s/80s, don't tell me that every legacy member struggling to buy a single match ticket today, wouldn't readily go back to paying cash at a turnstile at Maine Road on a Saturday at 3pm.

That is a wider issue including several governing bodies and authorities mate, and divides opinion, but I get your point.

This however has been directly actioned by City which is unforgivable. I've set up a separate thread so hopefully we can all have a sensible discussion in there and gain some traction by way of a protest. This cannot continue.

A few observations guys

*It doesn't like laptops, I've been queuing all morning on mine, then tried on mobile, got straight through with no queuing and managed to get Fulham and Spurs with seconds to go before they went out of the basket, purely due to load times.

*Prices in East Stand lower are the same as the Family Stand second tier, lots more availability in the former.

*If it asks for mobile pass bollocks if you pick the number assigned to your name it will let it go through - worked for me but maybe because I was buying for friends and family.

*Forget the derby unless you're very lucky.

*Availability for Brighton looks decent - haven't tried Chelsea, Arsenal or Scousers.

*if you dither about seat selection it will bounce you back into a queue randomly, so if you're buying in multiples grab what you can.

*Last year I was able to get the seats I wanted or close enough almost every time, this year will be nomadic.

*Some of the prices aren't as bad as feared - think I paid £61 for Spurs.

Good luck all Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.